Manifesto. Is Recruiting

Our alliance and leadership team has been around the game for a long time and we are looking to help new bros, veterans, and everything in between enjoy the game how they want to play it. We are looking to help other people do the activities that they wanted to do in Eve whether that be they need people to help them do it, for example helping someone learn to fc, or whether they just need advice and guidance on the activities that you are looking into doing. Another thing I can offer you is temporary access to our comms so that you can get a feel for our environment as an Alliance before you join because one of our strongpoints is the companionship that we have been able to foster with one another which makes the game inherently more enjoyable. If you are reading this and think we might be the fit for you give us a shot and come on our coms ( you can get temp access by messaging me in game Reason Redemption - Karmynn) and if this does not sound like the fit for you I wish you the best of luck in the rest of your journey on the game.

Fly Safe,
Reason

bump!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.