Manticore Fittings

I have check out some guides on how to fit a manticore but the guides themselves are out of date can some recommend some fitting for a solo manticore (using torpedos)

Manticore might not have the most damage But I’d use something like this:

[Manticore, ]
Vigor Compact Micro Auxiliary Power Core
Ballistic Control System II

Target Painter II
Warp Disruptor II
5MN Y-T8 Compact Microwarpdrive
Medium Shield Extender II

Covert Ops Cloaking Device II
Prototype ‘Arbalest’ Torpedo Launcher, Caldari Navy Scourge Torpedo

Small Bay Loading Accelerator I
Small Bay Loading Accelerator I

I would probably ignore the kinetic damage bonus me just use thermal or something, depending on the ship you are fighting.

As with all cloaky ships:

Pick your fights.

thank you, and you don’t take the compact kapteyn senor dampener? (just asking why), which bomber has the most damage?

Both the Hound and Purifier have 3 low slots so, theoretically, you can get an extra BCS on them to squeeze out more DPS. Once you get all frigates to 5, it becomes a matter of what sort of targets do you expect to engage. Will they likely be shield or armor fit? What sort of rats might they be resisting? Those sorts of questions. If you’re hunting in J space, most PVE ships will be trying to mount an omni tank so survivability in the engagement is a bigger concern for your bomber than anything. Honestly, this is probably more important than your DPS since your tank is practically paper.

-.1 on power grid -_- any skills that can help me with that?

Advanced weapon upgrades and powergrid management most likely. Not sure about launcher rigging.

[Manticore, Mini Mercy]
Nanofiber Internal Structure II
Ballistic Control System II

1MN Afterburner II
Medium F-S9 Regolith Compact Shield Extender
Warp Disruptor II
Target Painter II

Prototype ‘Arbalest’ Torpedo Launcher
Covert Ops Cloaking Device II
Core Probe Launcher I

Small Ancillary Current Router I
Small Warhead Rigor Catalyst II

Caldari Navy Scourge Torpedo x468
Nanite Repair Paste x270
Sisters Core Scanner Probe x16

This is a cheaper version of my “goto” bomber. It’s dps suffers due to the lack of 2 BCS but the extra buffer is more beneficial imo. Still, 426 cold dps isn’t all that bad if you can stay on grid for longer.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.