Marauder > Missing RIGS and BONUS

Adding to this you will also find that while pirate ships still have 3 slots they have less calibration.

Honestly I don’t think either of these destinations are needed to balance the ships but the ships are definitely balanced with these quirks in mind.

Rather it’s just a way to further differentiate the types of ships.

2 Likes

OP needs to learn how to fit his ships and stop QQ’ing

1 Like

[Golem, Torpedo&Centry_1250dps&5627-102004&1090]
C3-X ‘Hivaa Saitsuo’ Ballistic Control System
Dark Blood Reactor Control Unit
Dark Blood Reactor Control Unit
Syndicate Damage Control

Abyssal X-Large Shield Booster
Shadow Serpentis Heavy Stasis Grappler
Gist X-Type Shield Boost Amplifier
Republic Fleet Target Painter
True Sansha Heavy Capacitor Booster
Pithum C-Type Multispectrum Shield Hardener
Missile Guidance Computer II

Bastion Module I
Torpedo Launcher II
Torpedo Launcher II
Cruise Missile Launcher II
Cruise Missile Launcher II
Corpum B-Type large xx
Corpum B-Type large xx
Large x

RIG Large x II
RIG Large x II

x drone II x5
x drone x5
x drone II x1

x Fury Cruise Missile x600
x Fury Cruise Missile x600
x Precision Cruise Missile x230
x Precision Cruise Missile x230
x Javelin Torpedo x400
x Javelin Torpedo x400
x Rage Torpedo x230
x Rage Torpedo x230

Nanite Repair Paste x400
Missile Range Script x1
Missile Precision Script x1
Cap Booster 3200 x1
Navy Cap Booster 3200 x

Congrats on making yourself a very big target. I’d put that thing away for a while before you lose it to some other players.

3 Likes

and now ?

1. loot pinata
  2. S**tfit
3 Likes

What are you doing with the golem I can help you run missions for more isk if you send me a mail ingame

1 Like

yes. and what is your pseudo again and where are you in space ? I m in nul space but but last time I came to do some pve in high sec for mission level 4

anyone that posts on the forums, are using their in game names… so message him in game, with the name you see above.

1 Like

thanks you very much. you dont no why !? because I went ingame to send you an email and then I saw one hypernode for Golem marauder. I take my luke and spend 500 millions isk and u willnot beleive me. I win 1 B 450 M ISK in the marauder new brand my friend !

I meant what are you using the golem to do :stuck_out_tongue:

i will doing some pve in nul sec space in ph region

Oh son. How naive you are.

4 Likes

they want to gank me in ph region but we are some hundreds in local

the 25% / skill level bonus of the “tractor cheat salvage” at 1000 isk on a “warship” is not credible, now there is the noctis. and the noctis does that better !

What?

Is this about the tractor beam bonus on a battleship? That bonus makes perfect sense as it allows you to loot a wreck even when stationary in bastion.

You’re not supposed to compete with a Noctis for salvaging, this bonus is purely to allow Marauder pilots to loot wrecks more easily.

Nice :grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

yes. but the trouble its that when I m farming ( krabing ) in nul sec, there are lot of gank and I have to get a least 2 or 3 neutra in high slot. I cannot afford to take 3 salvages modules…

So… how is that relevant?

I prefere make some neutra instead of tractor ans salvage modules. And finaly take my noctis to do some isk in salvaging.