Marauder > Missing RIGS and BONUS

Good idea, a Noctis is a much better salvager than a Marauder.

Yeah… but that’s not actually a reason to remove the bonus. That bonus is there as a little extra thing for people to use in order to make up for the immobility of bastion. It’s not something factored into the over all balance of the ship. You wouldn’t get a combat bonus in its place if you removed it.

2 Likes

Yep. You’re operating solo. You won’t be able to do it all and you will be more vulnerable.

Welcome to reality.

In case this isn’t a troll and you didn’t already know, T2 ships only have two rig slots. T2 ships are more specialized than T1 ships, and therefore cannot be modified aftermarket nearly as much. It wouldn’t do for the Marauder to be the only T2 ship to have a third rig, and it wouldn’t really make sense as a bonus because most people would probably never notice it.

Finally, and I think most importantly, CCP has made it a point to pour the vast majority of the Marauders “overpoweredness” into bastion, including the tank bonus.

While we are at it I want to include that the Marauder is from its core concept the “Deep space mission” ship. It is designed to be away from support for a long time, and be highly effective on its own without resupply. To that end, Marauders have large cargo bays (to carry ammo, charges, and loot), large damage bonuses (to compensate for having half the normal turrets and thus half the ammo), and finally, because of all those now freed up utility highs, it has a tractor bonus so it can grab those wrecks it made so far away with its bonused ranges, as well as salvage bonuses to allow it to be an all-in-one platform.

why use it when I m in bastion mode ? instead of my golem I use the Noctis and I m never in immobility, I m movind in afterbuner and trat and salving tranquily…

Why use a tractor beam when in bastion mode?

To loot.

When in bastion mode you cannot loot the one valuable wreck in a site when it is too far away. And you are stationary because of bastion. The marauder tractor beam bonus allows you to pull the valuable wreck to you to loot it.

If you want to loot everything and salvage everything then a Noctis is a better idea. But looting and salvaging everything is not the intended purpose of this marauder tractor beam bonus.

2 Likes

ok ! :sweat_smile:

Trold is a word we use for kids and charme trold for both kids and adults … esp very beautifull handsome man very loveable personality that attracts people… aka my husband and my sons … in this case… not you pfft.
thats how modern use of the word in scandinavia… we live in today.

Also … its an imporatant fact that all ships limitations and different module layouts … this is good for pushing your limits develop some muscles around ship fittings … there is no key open all the doors and we love it that way.

That what makes playing with fits incredibly appealing … and for me… a way to play game even without login…

So … as long as doesnt create some serious ongoing balance issues better not to touch these things…

Esp on words someone simply seems like knows nothing .
Do you want to be strongr in that marauder? Learn how to fit and fly first…
Ship is fine
Doesnt need more buffy

Huh. I actually agree with you. Maybe the world is ending.

I have tried to help you sincerely…
Most of the time i could see where you were coming from.
But the way you are communicating very often create trouble …
Just trying to solve my technical challenge atm… never ignored someone before. But now i have to and it is a shame .
And…
I do honour my fights . And i respect . And you are the last person who bring me back to game and fight .
I am capable to some top quality ■■■■ talk and banter … and i did enjoyed crazy when i have been on … But everything has a place , time and right people to do it along with some perspective…
If someone “ obviously” harmfull to his enviroment , and even himself …Common sense does not seek either require for consent .
I did my best to prevent you to disturb at least some new pilots…

Cept I didn’t ask for help hm? Again not respecting consent. Not surprising tho.

Its ok snitch :smiley: You’ve ceded the field eternally. No amount of antimatter can make up for your cowardice :smiley:

There isn’t a thread where you don’t cause drama it seems.

1 Like
  1. Define harmful to the enviroment and how you are coming to this conclusion
  2. What qualifies you to make this conclusion based upon an internet forum for a vidya game
  3. Common sense means consent isn’t required? OOF. What is common sense? You just greased that slope with pure Crisco huh? It is very clear you do not work in any sort of ethical way if you do indeed work in mental health. Unless your countries standards are actually that low?
  4. I already have a great deal of self respect :smiley:
  5. You’re basically threatening me to give into your demands or you’ll report me? Oof. And the gankers are the bad guys right? ROFL.

I know I shouldn’t feed her, but man all I did was throw a bone and actually agree with her and then word salad :smiley:

1 Like

What happened to this thread?

OP wants marauders to be OP.

He got wtfpwned.

Blue blued.

2 Likes

Petition to change the marauder for rig and decend bonus

Again: No.

Please give it up… CCP will not change murders again they just received a very substantial buff. Learn fitting 101, marauders are awesome for lv 4 missions, heck even FOBs, and incursions.

NO …

Déjà vu ?

This is familiar…

Anyway …

Here is a treatment for you …

TIME DILATION THERAPHY by “Bluelysian”

This is how you do :

Begin to fly T1 frigates… learn to fight properely … in the begining you will die instant like a mosquito … your fights will feel like tops 2-3 second…

When you get better… your brain customise to process information , make decisions unders intense circumstances, 10 second fight begin to feel you like a minute… But it is not

That point where your brain develop and acclimate,

You are in a fricking marauder and complain like a fish out of water…

Do what i am saying…

Get out of this chain !

1 Like

Hi. I bought a Mobile cynosural Inhibitor and I would like to know if that works to against ship that use “cover cyno” modules ?

Thanks in advance