Mass Test on Singularity: Thursday, June 9th, 2022

Is there still time to join?

that was ace , got to kill a few big things and destroy a titan…wooop!

I’ve just entered Singularity and it’s lagging like hell.

I was there for the test, I made bug reports and all that, when the test was over I logged out, but it seems that I didn’t get the 2M Skill points for participating in the test. When and how will these be distributed?

There were so many issues with loading the game files that the game often froze, my whole computer froze at times, and the only way to really get past it was to close the client and log back in. Would this disqualify me from the SP rewards?
@CCP_Habakuk

1 Like

Same. “I Was There”. I can prove it with killmails.
I was in the fleet, shooting at targets that were broadcasted.
But I didn’t get any skillpoints as a reward.
Maybe it’s somehow related to the fact that on Singularity I don’t have access to ingame chats, idk…

1 Like

Hmm, yeah I have killmails, I was in the W-fleet, ya’know, did my best to contribute to the test. hopefully we can get this resolved

It usually takes few days for your sp to arrive chill out :sunny:

2 Likes

Hey!
Thanks for helping with this mass test! We tracked down several issues, especially that the framerate dropped significantly while zooming in and out (or at doing “look at”).
2 million skill points have been added now to 380 characters on Singularity.

1 Like

SP arrived, thanks!
I got an issue with the radial menu - it doesn’t pop once I change settings for the graphics. Has this been reported yet?

We are aware of a radial menu problem, while being in a fleet.

Oh, I’m sorry, you’re right - it seems to be a fleet, not a graphics settings, causing it.

Where do these appear? I haven’t seen any yet.

I haven’t seen any SP either yet.

@Savage_Poet @Vladimir_Kowalski

They will either be in your redeem queue or unallocated

No, nothing there. was that my prize for dying as one of the first in W fleet?

You are looking in sisi right and not the main server.

Yes on Singularity

Got um now.

Thank you to everyone that participated. We gathered a lot of really good feedback and are now in defect fighting mode :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.