Mass Test on Singularity: Tuesday, February 23rd, 2021 at 1700 UTC

Greetings Capsuleers,

On Tuesday, 23rd of February at 1700 UTC, we will be conducting a Mass Test to ensure that the new Fleet Formations are up to expectations before release on Tranquility; if you are willing and able, please join us for some flying in formation fun times.

Please note, we have mirrored Singularity on the 15th of February, so if you were unable to join the previous mass test, please check to see if you are able and interested in joining this one.

How to connect to Singularity for this test:

• Change the server from Tranquility to Singularity in the bottom right corner of the launcher and log in as normal.
  • More detailed instructions are available here

Test instructions:

• Please join the channels MassTesting (for instructions), MassQuestions (for feedback)
  • Join either Fleet X or Fleet W
  1. Meet in FD-MLJ VII - Moon 4 - Intaki Space Police Assembly Plant
  2. Fleet W warps to PF-346 gate in formation
  3. Fleet W jumps through PF-346 gate
  4. Fleet W warps to sun in formation and sets up camp to catch Fleet X
  5. Fleet X warps to sun in formation
  6. Fleet X warps to PF-346 gate in formation
  7. Fleet X jumps through PF-346 gate
  8. Fleet X warps to sun into camp
  9. Fight

Use the command /moveme to be moved to the start system FD-MLJ
2M Skill points will be awarded on Singularity for this mass test

Fly safe and hold the line,

TrashMob

Fly safe and hold the line,

TrashMob

3 Likes

any info on what ships we need to fly for fleets W or X or will that be determined by the FC?

Is there a reward for taking the test? :loveparrot: :loveparrot: :loveparrot: :loveparrot:

i wish these 2mill skill points were given on the tranquility server :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

yes, 2mil skill points given for participating the test, but they are given in the singularity server

FC can i fly my titan

1 Like

To paraphrase Moltke the Elder, the purpose of this round of tests is to see what happens when our ideas get in front of the players; with that spirit in mind, there are no recommendations for ships and fits beyond what you can fly and / or like to fly (although something with a sub-minute align time is always appreciated, since we will be warping around.)

o7

TrashMob

2 million sp was never credited to me on the singularity server. :expressionless:

Just checked the accounts I participated with. I also got none this time.

@CCP_TrashMob No 2million sp was credited to me on the sigularity server, just checked :unamused:

To everyone who participated, there was a small hiccup on our end but the skillpoints should be coming through shortly.

1 Like

Thank you! :grinning:

thanks for everything ccp :grin:

When will be the next Mass Test?

That only depends on if they need anything to be tested there is no reason for you to bump this

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.