Massive Expansion of known solar systems?

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH
AHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA
So bad…
Id use wormholes to get around and jump clones to go nearer ‘pvp’ hubs when i felt like it.

What do wormholes have to do with anything?

I’m genuinely interested. Did you misread my comment, or did I misread yours?

You use wormholes for travel, means it doesnt matter how far you are from highsec by gates; your never really that far away. Then of course theres Thera, with all manner of exits so in reality making space bigger and adding more systems doesnt mean there will be less pvp it would just mean that you actually have to look and are likely to come up against others that fight, not just nubs who dont know any better or gatecamping all day in a ■■■■ fit vigilant; your hotdropping of caps would be of limited use except in the role for which they are really meant to be used and the big null blocs can quit hitting the little guys and finally get round to actually fighting each other properly instead of posturing on reddit daily…

of course you would need to change a lot of mechanics like being able to farm so much in sov space…
or merely create little constellations/regions that are only accessible via wormholes and are inhabited by different pirates - not sov space but attched by a few gates… to each other, just not the rest of eve

im curious though, explain this please? Im pretty sure at no point did you think this would be a wise target for a proteus…?

and no rigs?

just sayin…

Okay, so my original point still stands. Spreading people out would mean less PVP. Because you’ll have to roll more wormholes than you currently need to to find anyone. And then you’re going to find loner people doing their own thing.

So it’s going to be you, and one other person. What does the first ‘m’ in MMO represent again?

Your four consecutive posts have brought a smile to my face. I’m surprised that I triggered you enough to go killboard stalking and not meaningfully post here at all.

1 Like

untrue, sov space and facwar will still have plenty of people to shoot at.

1 Like

not very good with economics and map reading i take it?

Instead of like 20 jumps thru low sec, you can make only 4 thru high sec, for example to Jita. Very usefull for transporting stuffs. You could also jump 4 wormholes and end up from Amarr into deep null. :ok_hand:

Only the route needs to be discovered first… :thinking:

1 Like

And with W-holes there’s no guarantee that route will end up anywhere near the location you actually wanted.

Exactly something I’ve pointed out so many times, there are people so crazed, so obsessed to just attack someone who wants nothing to do with others, sure it’s a PVP game but when you go out of your way to do something such as that it’s no longer just innocent fun it’s a sick mind that your dealing with, and that is why a person who doesn’t want to interact will keep going further and further out, one reclusive, the other obsessed.

1 Like

we don’t need more systems, we just need a system that makes it impossible for a handful of people to own all of null, impossible that every one can be blue, and a way to allow a corp/alliance to build up to spearhead into null with out being war declared into oblivion.

1 Like

The best way a Corp based in highsec could actually prepare to move to null, would be to embrace multiple wardecs against them.

What sort of training wheels that protect them are ever going to prepare them for no CONCORD, other than no CONCORD?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.