"Brothers and sisters of Matari, heed my words, and see the truth in them, for it is evident.
Too long have we quarreled amongst ourselves, handing victory upon victory to the Amarrian beasts who enslave and destroy our people. We deny ourselves the chance to be strong, choosing to further our own desperate agendas. This is not the Matari way. We must cast aside internal politics and face the foe, for amongst the tribes today, it may be a case of me against my brother, and me and my brother against my cousin, but it must be all against the Amarr, united in purpose!
Even now, the drums sound in hearts and minds of loyal Matari warriors across the galaxy. Let us gather together and form the Masuat’aa Matari! Who now hears the call to arms? Who has the heart to answer?
Speak now, those who would answer the call! Let your voice be heard, and your soul be counted amongst the warriors of the Masuat’aa!”
- Kiongozi , Founder of the Masuat’aa, quoted from his ‘Call to Arms’
*** About Masuat’aa Matari:**
Masuat’aa Matari has been around since 2004 as a member of Ushra’Khan, the oldest EVE alliance in existence. Among our ranks you can find skilled and experienced players flying along side newer pilots eager to learn. We are relatively small corp, our timezones lean toward EUTZ but we have several members from USTZ and Ushra’Khan has a strong US presence as well.
We are Minmatar roleplayers, freedom fighters who oppose the Amarrian slavers Empire and fight it by any means possible. This means that we strive to think and behave as Minmatar freedom fighters in local and other public channels. As part of Ushra’Khan, Masuat’aa Matari recently returned to Factional Warfare, where we intend to stay in the foreseeable future. We are a PvP corp in a PvP alliance. While we do all sorts of activities (PvE, industry), we expect our members to fight our enemies. We enjoy small gang warfare and roams and as part of the Ushra’Khan alliance there is always something to do and someone to help and support you.
We understand that EVE is a hobby, not a job. There are no mandatory activities and real life always comes first. We maintain a very friendly and positive atmosphere within our corp, always support each other and have a “no drama” attitude.
*** What we expect from you:**
- You are a Minmatar. We have now opened recruitment up to all except Ammar
- Mature and social player
- Age 18+
- We have no skill points requirements, it’s the attitude that counts. But you are expected to train, improve and eventually hold your own
- Willing to participate in PvP activities and Factional Warfare. No PvP experience required but must be willing to learn
- Ability to use Discord (headphones + mic)
- Reasonable character name, no ridiculous names please (e.g. MastaKilla, MaTaRiDuDe)
- Willing to provide an API key for background check
*** What we offer:**
- One of the oldest corps in EVE, part of the oldest alliance with rich history, tradition and reputation
- Limited ship replacement program
- Lots of PvP activity, Factional Warfare
- Support for PvE and industrial activities
- Logistics support
- Loyalty and friendship!
Interested in answering The Call?
Find us in our in game public channel: Masuat’aa Public
NOTE to applicants: We are not an insta-join corporation, your application will not be just accepted right after you submit it. We prefer quality over quantity. We interview each applicant, review the information and give each serious consideration. We understand that some are eager to immediately join the fight but if you don’t have the patience to go through the recruitment process, Masua’taa Matari may not be for you.
Fly safe just enough to fight another day
[Masuat’aa Matari is recruiting Minmatar freedom fighters]