Maybe it is time to rethink Asteroid belts, Ice and Incursions

Since I am a miner, not a PvP player. This was NOT designed to force PvP, it was however designed to discourage Botting.

Sorry to disappoint you sir. Have a great day.

Irrespective of the idea, just to make things clear: The game was designed as a pvp sandbox. Industry, competition and shooting eachother is all part of that.

PvP players are also industry players, so don’t worry about that. It’s the players like yourself that should find a game with no pvp in and watch how the market doesn’t work in the absence of proper risk and destruction.

With regards to the idea:

As proposed, i don’t like the idea of having many small rocks. That seems to play into bot hands rather than make it harder for them. If you make a job too tedious, it’s not the bot that gets bored or frustrated.

I definitely want to see some kind of role where a player scouts and marks rocks. And i still think the best way to get this is to move non-veld/scord rocks into anoms, and move current anom rocks into signatures.

Further on that, i also still think ‘super ores’ is a great idea. One or two rocks that spawn in either belts or anoms with a yield of +50% or +100% over current types.

Less useful to the orca and barge fleets that mine the same spots all the time, but a boon to explorers and ventures that have higher mobility. Especially if they look in dangerous space.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.