Meet the CSM 15!

You bring up a good point and a question I’ve always wanted to ask? Who has more influence over the game? The CSM or the Whales?

1 Like

Now bitches do something to make EVE better… ! Last 14 different CSMs should have done all a lot better, then try for one time to be significative…don’t sleep… ACT ! Requests from electoral body are crystal clear.

You have only yourself to blame

Weren’t you quitting last summer? Honestly, I’m starting to think we shouldn’t actually believe anything you say.

Out of curiosity, what do you think they can do, especially with CCP completely removing the 2nd Summit (which is where most of the actual work got done)?

Huh? I didn’t think we had any sort of consensus.

3 Likes

We used to get emails to say the ballot was up and running, this time we didn’t.

It’s irrelevant now anyway, Spacetramp Drago went to doomhiem yesterday and very soon this account will follow.

1 Like

kthxbye

Sad to hear that and yeah, I kinda feel the same way but there’s no need to biomass, just go to Alpha.

For once we agree completely :smiley:

There’s been like 2 or 3 changes I’ve seen which no-one complained about.

Sort Dragon would disagree
#12VOTES

:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

“As a side note, it seems we had a handful of votes that were cast on characters outside of approved CSM 15 candidates. Our investigation did not indicate any wrongdoing, but we will look into this further to ensure that with our planned updates to the website, this won’t be possible next time around.”

@CCP_Dopamine it may be related to old cookies with very long expirations being set in the past election, to keep the same ballot across accounts (so logoff resistant), but never appropriately cleaned.

When I voted, I had some of the candidates of CSM14 ballot, who were not candidates in CSM15. And many other alliance and coalition mates reported the same.

Set your ballot cookie expiration to 6 months, and nobody will get hurt (anymore). :slight_smile:

(And congrats to the elected reps)

3 Likes

I’m already alpha, the problem is that nothing going on with the game is grabbing me anymore, and hasn’t for a long time.

This CSM result was just the catalyst I needed. So now it’s time to move on.

1 Like

So another CSM that’s going to ■■■■ over everyone that doesn’t live under a super cap umbrella, really implement term limits, and give your whole ■■■■■■■ player base a say. Give High Sec a seat at the table, quit ignoring pve in the game, and for the love of ■■■■■■■ God, CSM quit letting them nerf the ■■■■ out of everything

that ■■■■ exists no more…you can drop everything if you be happen found something…

You miss it already!

3 Likes

It’s all FOMO.

And the people. :smiley:

3 Likes

The voting breakdown video has now been added to the dev blog, so you can check it out in better quality than on Twitch :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I don’t see anyone on the CSM who is committed to keep the community up to date as was done last year. Transparency (within the limits of the NDAs) is a good thinkg. Getting feedback on content and changes to content is a good thing.

If we return to the lack of communication from CCP/CSM that prevailed previously - I would just as soon abolish the CSM.

What?!
Look, you may not like Brisc’s attitude sometimes or that Mike works in HS, but both of them have a long track record of being active on these forums. While last year Dirk at least a weekly blog, it mainly was a " most everything is NDA" project. The rest of the CSM? Missing in action.
Participation on these forums might have been at a all time low with more info and responses on Reddit than here.
As per CCP’s original statement, the CSM was to communicate to CCP the player’s concerns and feedback as a whole, while offering advice when asked by the devs.Many of the CSMs have been less than stellar in that regard; instead they give feedback from their niche of the EVE universe. That is a valid complaint. They are also supposed to be a community bridge between CCP and the players and, mostly, they have been less than stellar in regards to that as well. However, this CSM has the potential to be far more outgoing and less insular than the last based on some of their previous track record. The real question is well they step up to the task?

2 Likes