[MERC] Vendetta Mercenary Group

There is a very good reason you and I rarely spoke, and it was nothing you did. I prefer not to associate my self with people of the lesser mental capacity.

Does luukje fly those officer mods for you too?

Incoming post about my inactivity

2 Likes

Yes it was because I considered you a hillbilly who talked crap all the time and did almost nothing but being toxic. You singing the same luuk song is kind of pathetic, but coming from you I can understand. Your inability to produce coherent thoughts and act normally around people is well known.

You litterally took my last post and tried to use it as your own insult, this is your lesser mental capacity i was referencing lol

Maybe its time luukje actually did start posting on the forums for you yaosus you suck at it almost as bad as you suck at eve

When you will grow up and hopefully attend school properly and finish 8th grade the quality of the conversation will rise, I am sure of it. You are not a stupid guy, you are just coarse and a bit slow.

Please show me on the doll where did Luukje touch you :joy::joy::joy:

(PS : google some answers quickly)

again my post just worded differently a second time, surely you arent so desperate for a reply you go to stealing the ones thrown at you not once but twice lol

ā€œGoogling answersā€ lol from the lad litterally using my insult twice . stop yaosus you must be memeing i litterally cannot breath XD

You lost it again. No problem, I can wait for you to recover and then we can continue.

@Yaosus you should really stop spamming your own merc thread

I mean you literally have 25% of all replies on here since the start of the threadā€¦

Iā€™m surprised they havent kicked Yoazus out of VMG yet. :roll_eyes:

Mainly because I do not Kypp it :slight_smile:

and the banter is back good to see you guys are still going strong :slight_smile:

I donā€™t even know alocerā€¦ Whoeverā€¦ How ever you even say that name Iā€™ve been saying what Iā€™m saying since old vmg joined forsaken do not lump me in with everyone else simply because everyone else is now agreeing with meā€¦

You are the one who cannot put you money where your mouth is. We dont care for the twits unless you get in our way.

Press the button on us unless you are all talk and pure forum warrior like the trolls you are. Pathetic.

As for hunting. Press the button and watch what happens.

1 Like

10bil to stop us doing what we are doing and have to concentrate on bending a few kids over and spanking their asses.

1 Like

big talk, iv seen you decc for far less stop being such a puss all the time lol you couldnt bend me over if i was afk and you know it dock rat

Lol @Natural_CloneKiller
Youā€™re pulling a Yaosus right now saying the others donā€™t have the balls even thon they asked you to dec them long before you even asked them to dec you.

Itā€™s like Yaosus saying I didnā€™t have the balls for a 1v1 when he didnt show up for it in the first placeā€¦ pretty hypocrite if you ask me

1 Like

As I told you before. I have been there and you did not show up. I was about to come back but then you said no blingy, then you wanted thunderdome. Make up your mind. I told you dude, 5 bil down to chribba from you 5 bil down from me winner takes it all.

Stop bragging about things that never happened.

It happened, unlike me getting kicked out of any corps I was in, or you showing up, or any of the slander you keep repeating :kissing_heart:

I know it hurts when youā€™ve been proved wrong over and over but you have to adaptā€¦ or die :wink:

Anywho, to stay on topic, donā€™t hire VMG, they canā€™t even get the courage to dec mercs who will pay them for it :joy:

I think itā€™s 10 bill so you can hire the rest of your blue donut to aid

I am sorry but I have to ask you lot to stop as my ribs canā€™t take any more! I have been laughing so hard I might put my back out with all the My Epeen is bigger than yours Jibba Jabba!

2 Likes

This is hilarious isnā€™t it? :slight_smile: