[MERC] Vendetta Mercenary Group

His only on the top ten posters for the marmite thread

2 Likes

Means he’s a promising pilot but his former leadership was pure crap. UUU very very touchy. Moar tears please.

Aw… your funny and a little bit sad.

3 Likes

Even your glorious CEO

1 Like

More tears please, I have to fill my bottle today :slight_smile:

We’re not the ones who mocked people about losing pods in hisec dude, you’re the one in damage control mode now. :joy:

2 Likes

This is the VMG thread. YOU come here to cry and post out of VMG killmails LOL. You CARE and that is why you are here. Otherwise you would have not been here. Nobody cares about you in here. I thank you for your salty tears.

PS : Tora is angry that the VMG thread has more replies than his. You guys should do something about it.

We can handle any war. Send me 10 bil and you will have your merc on merc war.

10B to handle a few guys you speak so low of ? Are you that desperate in need of isks? Will see if Marmite can financially support you, as we’ve done since the start with contracts.

2 Likes

I think if you just sent 1 bill to gnome they would take on the over priced vmg noobs

2 Likes

We could have decc’d vmg at any time, our point for calling them out on the forums and as publicly as possible is to prove 1 fact, that most people in vmg especially their EU circus are under skilled phleebs who have no balls avoiding the decc or over pricing our small numbers is well enough proof since i still have no mail

1 Like

I would send him double if he would declare war on VMG. Would be funny to see VMG get their butts smacked. :rofl:

In my opinion BAW were the best active merc hunters in highsec. A reason for me to change Marmite from hub huggers to hunters too a few years ago.

They are proven cowards, if you do see them Dec you, then you will see the rest of the blue donut Dec you… They need allies always to take on other Mercs or even 1 guy in a Corp full of pillows

1 Like

The blue donut has one less member tho
Due to cough cough a good friend of mine :wink:

1 Like

Yes its very sad how back packed VMG is these days, maybe thats why they have gone so soft, but id say its poor leadership from loeni

Example of poor leadership: Taking on an idiot like kickah just to piss off a member of PE, Weren’t they supposed to be blue??

They also only want 10 bill to declare war on this group they speak so lowly of to cover any losses they might have, shows what great trust loeni has in his team

1 Like

Why do you care?

You’ve put on the red nose and took the colored hat from Tora, shook hands with Saeger and Dom and clowned your way into a butthurt alliance, barking around the fence to prove a point that is kind of pointless.

First of all, banter and trolling aside, you’ve been like you said for 5 years with these people. By dissing them and throwing shite at them equals you taking the same material and making yourself a sad mask out of it. Speaks volumes this…

I havnt shaken hands with any one, Just because all the sudden im not there to hold your hand yaosus doesnt mean iv shaken any ones hands. You keep up posting things that dont make sense and luukje might need to start making your forum posts for you soon

YAOSUS : “First of all, banter and trolling aside, you’ve been like you said for 5 years with these people. By dissing them and throwing shite at them equals you taking the same material and making yourself a sad mask out of it. Speaks volumes this…”

You realise that most of the VMG players were in Marmite for many years? By your “standards” you should biomass yourself. :kissing_closed_eyes:

1 Like

I don’t even know you :smiley:

But according to our friend Yao, we’re the best of friends heheheh

Oh well
Hi I’m Dom, Yaosus hates me because reasons
And VMG decs my 3 man corp for no reason sometimes :smiley:

From where I sit, it looks like you are on the same bench with Tora, Saeger and Dom having a chat, patting eachothers backs.

Troll all you like, we rarely spoke, let alone me asking advice from you. I did ask advice from Luuk for some fits, never from you. After all you are too afraid to fly officer mods without 20 logi behind you. I’ve been doing it for over a year and I did not Kypp it :slight_smile: