[MERC] Vendetta Mercenary Group

BAW were nasty buggers… :skull_and_crossbones:

Wow. U really dont get it. We dont give a ■■■■ about you. Lol. All this is to me is a salt mine . Your tears are priceless.

This is like a trump rally…

2 Likes

Salty are the people who cuss in their posts… Trolling 101

rest assured that BAW is thoroughly disgusted with them all also.

1 Like

Natural doesnt want FA 2.0 to push the button because he cant trust his EU guys to get the job done anymore, if they could what would they need horde and MC for?

Looking forward to your next post chest beating just like run and gun did, less than 5% of your last citadel op was you yet your group brags more than run and gun did lol

Btw to declare war you click on me and go to corp and left click, then go to alliance left click, then right click and hit declare war, Id X up for you in your pub chat but you seem to have banned us from it for asking how much it would cost you to decc us there so that bit you are on your own

I wonder if id be allowed back into VMG :stuck_out_tongue:

U said all of this before lol. I know u have a small IQ but come up with something new. Im getting bored.

Interesting you didn’t even bother to defend your team, could there be some truth behind what iv said? my directions on how to declare war are still there

1 Like

this seemed oddly appropriate, Since you only read forums on the VMG, oops, I mean the shitter

1 Like

The funny thing is that you care so much :))) don t burn the burgers while you are here on the forums.

Do you work at Wendy’s or something… This is like the 3rd time you’ve mentioned burgers

3 Likes

Hire VMG . We do war declarations and assists. Need citadels defended or taken out. Contact us today for a quote.

How much would you charge for a war against GNOME?

VMG’s last losses were against NPC, Marmites and an industrial ship. What’s the deal here? Hard to find qualified players?

1 Like

Shout out to all high sec moon miners. Do you have protection. Hire vmg to look after and defend your assets.

With this kind of skeleton in my backyard I would not even dare to pronounce the word “loss” anywhere IG or OOG.

Speaking about qualified players, how do you lose a pod in hisec?

Kypp is slow it’s not his first dumb loss and won’t be his last… Literally you would know this if we still had battleclinic

Yeh super kill, now stop trying to avoid the questions… If I want to hire you, I must know if you can handle a GNOME war. :wink:

1 Like

So your saying that your own members like Ushwi or XXxTiggerxXX is not “qualified players”? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Not even the CEO of your bestest blue?

Try asking them? :wink:

3 Likes

LOL please post more losses belonging to your alliance. Do I smell tears? Yes I do :joy::joy::joy:

That dont change the fact he is YOUR alliance atm, and on the top 10 killers, I dont see you tho? :rofl:

3 Likes