[MERC] Vendetta Mercenary Group

oh trust me, we’re not guessing where you came from. I’m just letting you know that you actually are nothing in the alliance, My group left and VMG lost almost all of its hunters save Gnshadow, But if you left what do they lose? A fuking moron on the forums, and a shitter website that has links that literally leads to itself… What do you contribute to vmg besides forum banter? Certainly not skill.

3 Likes

Oh, now these are exquisite tears. Thank you very much :joy: :joy: :joy:

Good monkey :monkey:

No YOU push it … :rofl: Dont make me hire you to do it…

2 Likes

I consider that a compliment… They might be annoying from time to time, but they know how to pvp well.

I just had to have a really long poo just to get through all this epic trash.

Just so it can continue…twins . Please press the button on vmg and hunt. It will refine pilots through the fire that is needed here. That would be a good thing. We will find out if the community can withstand some decent skilled pilots.

However i doubt you would as you cowards. In fact the last kill you got was in december. This basically makes you forum warriors like seagar and holly ■■■■. All talk . No bite. As for that bal you lost . Pop that on the field again and I’ll come hunt you also… i need to wipe now.

I’ve seen you war dec people for less. I hope VMG isnt getting scared of a few players you “kicked” out of VMG? Or is it cuz you seem to have lost a blue do-nuts alliance to help you?

Tora :mage: :popcorn:

1 Like

Lol. Waste of time.

I hope you’re not talking about me hehehehehe

Also @Natural_CloneKiller , the twins asked first for you to dec them.

I don’t get why you wouldn’t dec them if they are cowards like you and yaoboi keep saying… heh

Don’t stirr the ■■■■ again. I did not call them anything.

This thread needs more Anime Ship girls

2 Likes

Khrom already knows it cannot. And I’m pretty sure the only reason you will not press the button yourself, is because once we start farming your members, You want it to be our fault, for being “mean bullies picking on all the kids with special needs” whereas if you were the one who pressed the button, it’d be your fault. And we can’t have you being accountable for ruining your own alliance now can we! (oops too late.) Your alliance has seen a plummet in its average skill since you took the reigns on recruitment, And you literally pushed out every single one of khroms original crew because you are literally a moron, and none of khroms original crew knows how to handle morons in a calm professional manor, so yes, If you’re a moron… our actions to you are probably going to be “aids” as you said.

also your own logic collapses in on itself entirely… It’d be a waste of your time, for you to wardecc me, and have me begin farming your morons and “refine them by trial by fire” but a perfectly good use of your time, for me to do it for you? Do you even believe this drivel?

Still dont know why the big bad VMG today have not done something about this. You know where that button is!

What was it you said to me? “Mate you’re nothing” yet i can’t even pay you to decc us, learn your place dock rat

And you can hunt me all you want we both know you can’t beat me or youd have pressed that button no hesitation

You should pick up your tent and move into your own thread. Stop posting crap in here.

oh the irony! I’m dying!

6 Likes

Absolutely hilarious coming from the shoe shiner yaosus who cant fight his own 1v1ns lmfao

2 Likes

lets count how many posts on Marmite’s thread are from Yaosus.

he is 10.2% of the total posts on Marmites forum thread, SINCE the ISD’s cleared the log… by himself.

3 Likes

Lol you finished googling your answers and you are stealing my lines now? More tears in here :slight_smile:

Misspelled my name, but I think you lack the knowledge to know so… But let’s hit this topic… Vmg can’t take on other combat entities without HELP from others, but calm all the credit… Sounds just like Ol’timey Marmite, where khromius is Tora, Natural is Kypp, and Yaosus is Danalee…

When vmg takes down a PvP entity without aid of it’s blue donut is the day hell freezes over

1 Like

The blue donut did nothing but breed weak mercs who dont know what its like to roam in a dangerous environment. And i cant say that luukje or loeni have ever had that experience either because for their entire merc career theyve been jita rats. If the 3 entities of the donut had agreed to war eachother and spar/kill for practice maybe his guys would be more fine tuned. Theyd all get good fights, and they wouldnt need the mc bag as often as they do.

The fact that khrom is happy with his current situation when he does in fact know better, having been in old vmg and baw, disgusts me to literally no end.