[MERC] Vendetta Mercenary Group

Truth, the only players to actually make me back down and at times consider my choice to undock were the phoenix brothers, When it comes to actually hunting and killing, they are, in my humble opinion, the best.

I can count on one hand the number of players I’d be hesitant to engage, and the phoenix brothers definitely make that list. Straight up, it was because of the phoenix brothers that I had a healthy fear of VMG at the time. They were the only ones (and lukka too) actually preventing me from getting as many kills as I could at the time. Without them around things would have been much worse ^^

It was good times, mostly.

I like both VMG and Gnomeland, and honestly, trying to trash the Phoenix’s for their skill level just makes everyone involved look silly. Personally I’d go after their behavior, compare them to children, but trying to make false claims about someones lack of skill is just dumb.

4 Likes

I like my alliance. It’s a good alliance and better since you got kicked from it.

Well said, brother.

I bet it is, i heard you thought it was pretty rough getting told you’re an idiot every day, hopefully the other members don’t pick on you too much i mean it’s not like you can help it

lukka has gone a looong way, He’d probably beat my ass in a 1v1 without alts at this point :smiley: He’s been doing a lot of solo trolling on alts so he’s gotten pretty damn good at it!

1 Like

Let me know when the best would like to do more than be backpacked by MC and post lame pictures about how good they are on the forums and decc me. My offer to hire you to decc me still stands

You sound a lot like Tora and his fanbois. By the looks of it …you look more like marmites everyday.

1 Like

unlike vmg or marmite we’ll actually hunt, not this fake hunting you all do. keep digging the hole deeper for your entire alliance buddy.

Yes and you also won eve in the meantime. But oh wait, you need your entire 3 men alliance to troll your former masters :slight_smile:

Logically you dissing and pissing around VMG, which was your home for 5 years, where you slaved your way up the the leadership and where they kept you as a mule and loyal servant, speaks volumes about your character.

You keep on rambling about hunting, how about you try to defend a citadel :slight_smile:

If we put one up you can you hit the button?

How about you try defending a citadel instead of being in mc/PH backpacks, VMG was less than 5% of the fleet that killed your most recent citadel, tell me again what you did?

Since we all know you are an idiot thats around 22 out of the 366 involved
So when is vmg going to try defending a citadel

1 Like

Something that you and your weasel friends can’t.

Dont forget they banned us from their in game public channel for asking how much they need to decc us

By trolling this thread you probably lost any chance of getting new contracts. People tend to avoid drama queens, bullies and trolls. It is so easy to play you :slight_smile: I say jump, you jump. Old habits from when you were cleaning shoes in VMG.

m8 we play this game to kill other mercs, we don’t play it to do contracts or structure bash. That’s why you mongoloids are the best content left in highsec…

1 Like

Tell that to someone who doesn’t know what you did 5 years in a row. And when you got removed for your toxicity being on the outside looking through the window inside, you got mad boo boo and started to troll around calling yourself a merc hunter, due to the fact that you failed at being a mercenary on your own coz father Khrom and father Natural got tired of your nagging, how do I do this, how do I do that etc :slight_smile: AMIRIGHT?

natural is just a tag along that got stuck to our boot when we left FA for also being garbage. You aren’t even a core member of VMG, no one from the original vmg even knows where you even came from, or who you even are. I hope you have this much agression in the game when the war goes live. because if what I hear is correct you’re just another line man, pussy.

Oh that’s gotta hurt :slight_smile: Thank you for your salty tears mad boo boo

More tears please :joy:

I mean, if your future replies are going to lack any type of substance I’ll just go back to playing my other game until natural finds the nuts to press the button on me, because “mad boo boo” just makes you seem genuinely unintelligent . He’s also pretty pacifist and vagene like when it comes to actually confronting people.

Keep on guessing and thank you for your salty tears :slight_smile: delicious