[ MERCS 4 HIRE ] Final Ultimatum

We’ve gone ahead and made a few adjustments on both our official website which outlines details on how we handle each of our services as well as areas of our online contract which now offers Expedited Services on selected contracts and even Cancellations.

We hope this helps to clarify some of the many questions and or concerns that our valued clients may have prior to creating a contract with us.

2 Likes

Hmmm what to work on today? Wonder how many contracts we have going on that I can accept and make a few quick billions!? Multi contracts added every few days :smiley:

We thank you for your business and value you as a client!

NextGen

1 Like

In the life of a Mercenary… absolutely not :wink:
Daughter says thanks for the minion image, she loves it <3

Hello value clients,

We’ve just finished making very detailed changes to our Contract system which now outlines prices based on security sec as well as wormhole classes.

In addition to updating critical details, we’ve further made adjustments to our automatic confirmation of contract Order ID# as seen below.

All adjustments made had been based on client feedback and we greatly appreciate it as it comes in.
We will continue to work diligently to make our services as user-friendly as possible and continue to update information to help better explain how we deal with each of our services.

Thank you very much!

Naomi Yazmin

snip 6 Off topic posts were removed. ~Buldath Snip

Hello there! I went to your website looking for a quote for running hole control in a c4 for a day or two. I noticed that you charge a little over 8 bill for “Wormhole Patrol - Class 4”.

I then looked at your killboard to assess your qualification for the task and realized that your corp does not have a single kill or loss in wormhole space at all. Eight bill seems pretty steep for my purposes. I would be interested in potentially negotiating a lower rate based the lack of jspace experience and perhaps prorated for the total time of the deployment. That way I could get the lower rate I’m looking for, and you would get some documented experience running a wormhole op (and easing the fears of prospective future wormhole customers).

I’ve also gotten into the business of consulting and helping smaller corps get started up in wormholes. I’m anticipating a good amount of potential client need (Small corps that need help defending anchoring structures) so building a relationship with a competent and reliable mercenary group really appeals to me.

Thanks for the consideration and I look forward to hearing from you. Even if we can’t work out a business arrangement, I must say your website is quite impressive and very well done!

2 Likes

Wait [quote=“Disregardfemailes_AcquirProfit, post:33, topic:111770, full:true”]
Hello there! I went to your website looking for a quote for running hole control in a c4 for a day or two. I noticed that you charge a little over 8 bill for “Wormhole Patrol - Class 4”.

I then looked at your killboard to assess your qualification for the task and realized that your corp does not have a single kill or loss in wormhole space at all. Eight bill seems pretty steep for my purposes. I would be interested in potentially negotiating a lower rate based the lack of jspace experience and perhaps prorated for the total time of the deployment. That way I could get the lower rate I’m looking for, and you would get some documented experience running a wormhole op (and easing the fears of prospective future wormhole customers).

I’ve also gotten into the business of consulting and helping smaller corps get started up in wormholes. I’m anticipating a good amount of potential client need (Small corps that need help defending anchoring structures) so building a relationship with a competent and reliable mercenary group really appeals to me.

Thanks for the consideration and I look forward to hearing from you. Even if we can’t work out a business arrangement, I must say your website is quite impressive and very well done!
[/quote]

wait for the abvious reply

Do feel free to contact myself in game via email and for the record, I’m a 6 year wormhole vet myself that just left a C4 Pulsar the beginning of this year, actual still have a few billion left in the Siggy wallet.

You are right with regards to Final not showing up as of date in J-Space but each agent is fully skilled and ready to be deployed once a contract has been established.
We offer the service for Patrol as a week minimum, however, based on player feedback we may look at making altercations by expressing the services in days.

I assure you and others that we would not list a service we were unable to offer assistance in and or have zero knowledge about.
Sounds good about what your attempting to put together and to be honest is very much needed in wormholes today!
Anyway, we could help let me know in game.

Best,
Naomi

@Disregardfemailes_AcquirProfit
With your previous post, you’ve given regarding hole control for a day or two I’ve taken that feedback very seriously and have now implemented a " Day By Day Services " that can now be located on our website.

Granted the services are currently a bit limited on what we are willing to do under our new day to day services but should also allow some of the starter corps and alliances to utilize some of our selected services for a much more reasonable price.

Hope this helps and look forward to hearing from you.

Best,
Naomi

Sounds like an alt trying to drum up activity and content with fake posts… but time will tell lets keep reviewing your killboard and see how you do, it isnt looking goos so far. Final Ultimatum | Alliance | zKillboard it doesnt look like you have had an active October…

Just an additional observation you guys have 22 open wars and 7 pending out of these you have killed ONE poco… new and potential customers want results not just a fancy website that you cannot back up

1 Like

Are you saying that a killboard results are the only thing that matters? Obviously you’ve never merc’d before or you would know that denial and making others not login are also many traits of mercing…

But since you are yaosus I guess you know everything.

1 Like

We’ve had a very active October, its just too bad you have no idea who our ganking alts are which has completely gridlocked an entire system this month. lol
Your posts show nothing to the community but you must have been a serious victim of Merc results lol
Why don’t you try playing Eve again instead of spending all your hours in other Merc forums?

On behalf of Final Ultimatum we want to advise you of Broadcast 4 Reps!
Think bout it man.

:wink:

1 Like

@Naomi_Yazmin

Woah that was quick turnaround, again very impressive! I think having the option to select the amount of days (at least for Jspacers) will lead to more business since no one will need to be running hole control for a week straight unless there is a serious eviction underway (and at that point hole control will already most likely be secured ).

As I’m sure you are aware the routes to get to a wormhole are constantly changing, how much time (on average, I know it can be hard to pin down) do you all take to A) accept a contract and B) rally the troops for deployment? For example; if someone needed help last minute with control for anchoring a structure on Sunday, could I hire you on Friday and reasonably expect to get your people in chain in time?

Obviously more heads up is better; but sometimes haste may be required due to having a good kspace connection. I just want to understand the typical timeline we would be operating under.

Thanks again!

@Dr_Drake_Ramorayy I am obviously an alt but not of anyone associated with Final Ultimatum. Why so skeptical/negative?? Killboards rarely tell the whole story; and for my needs and the needs of my client I don’t necessarily need to subcontract the skill urslef AT team. Sometimes just having four or five extra competent PVP’ers; or 2 or 3 logi pilot can be enough to tip the scales.

Remember what happened with PL, they were originally highly successful mercs and up to untill recently the boogey man that everyone in eve feared. They eventually became so sought after that their prices were incredibly outrageous to the point where no one would hire them anymore. Grath Telkin spoke on TIS once and was talking about the fuel costs of deploying the PL fleet and basically said you can expect to pay 80-100 bill /week MINIMUM. I think the smaller group with the less elite killboard will do just fine for my needs.

1 Like

@Disregardfemailes_AcquirProfit A shown under the new Day By Day service we request on average a 72-hour notice.
This allows our teams to review the contract and reply with an acceptance notice followed by a few questions we may have such as requested ship types.
Also to gain entry in the specified J-class wh we would send a few scouts in most likely using Anathemas so we would be able to scan our own way in/out on or before the requested date thus prevent a full scale set up.

Don’t mind @Dr_Drake_Ramaorayy he is our Merc form troll :wink:

You dont need a troll with a killboard such as yours it says pretty much everything about your activity and capability … but of course if your usings alts to kill stuff it wont show on the killboard eh :wink: now i see.

Just look at a few of the best Mercs around at the moment lets not get started on personal feelings:

Both have +95% efficiency with lots of kills vs yours @ less than 60% what sets you appart from these two groups other than the fact you guys are new with seemingly little experience in the merc world, I guess what I am saying is why would I come to you when both these groups could potentially do it better? Honest question?

2 Likes

Yup and lets see them offer the services we do lol

1 Like

Your like Sandy law and yaosus never posted with a point always just flapping gums with some notion that what play style you have is the best or that killboard stats are the only thing that matters.

Give Final Ultimatum the same 5 years of time that these same kill boards have and I bet they will look similar.
Every Alliance has growing pains and have things they need to learn through failure before they get better. I think final is in a good spot and they are learning.

1 Like

Are you guys on a break? https://zkillboard.com/alliance/99007531 or are you just fulfilling contracts with your none alliance ganking alts! must be true eh!

So here is a novel idea rather than trying to dupe people into paying upfront why not offer them it free allowing you to build up your own reputation and Killboard because no matter what people say potential customers who pay good isk want some level of confidence that you can deliver and with a killboard like yours with the activity as it is this will not give then confidence no matter now you spin it.

Final Ultimatum … sounds like an idea only Saeger would have :joy: an ultimatum is final that is why it is called an ultimatum.

I would like to be the 1st to announce that we’ve made a critical mistake in one of our valued client’s structure timers :frowning:

This was an error we made and have not only issued a full-scale replacement we have also offered a full 100% reimbursement and if he or she may choose to hire us again their next contract is 100% free.

To our valued client, we sincerely apologize for this inconvenience!

Kindest regards,
Naomi Yazmin
Final Ultimatum
Accounts Payable Department

3 Likes