[MERC] Who Dares Wins

Currently accepting contracts for the following:

Structure Removal/ Defense
War Decs
Assassinations
Regional Assault Deployment
Skyteam consultation (doctrines/strategy)
Mediation and Negotiations

Currently the only approved Low Sec alliance in Mercenary Services as Trusted. Don’t get scammed when it comes to your game play and your ISK, Contact us today!

Contacts:
Thaddeus Drake
Grakar Arailion

2 Likes

Accepting contracts

Killboard links are usually in the first post, just friendly insight.

Had a look at their video earlier. These guys look like a well organised professional group that get some good kills. I would have been knocking at their door to join a few weeks ago if I’d come across their advert before I decided to restart my old corp.

Definitely worth a look.

1 Like

Accepting contracts

Need assistance? contact us today!

Need assistance! Hit us up!

Need assistance? contact us today!

Need help? contact us for assistance.

Need help, Contact us today and we can present you options.

Got a problem? Call us for help!

Need some assistance? We can help!

Need some help? Contact us today!

Need help? Contact us today!

where do i contact u guys at

You can contact me in game at your earliest convenience.

Just wanted to write somthing here

• we contracted these guys for some work , they were absolutely professional from start to end , and I would recommend there use for those hard to reach jobs

10/10

Dr

Need something done? Don’t have the manpower to complete it? Give us a shout! We can help!

Hello guys
i am looking for some mercs asap for operations in hi sec.
Hi sec island surrounded by low sec
Targets is a 12 man euro corp details in private
I

Hey everyone!

Review on these guys:

Professionalism is their motto. They live and breathe it.

I hired these guys a while back and they will get the job done regardless of challenges and drama that may arise from it. If you need a job done and done right, hire these guys.

Pros:
Affordable fees
Dedication to professionalism
Good heads on their shoulders
Not PIRAT. We need to support other Merc groups in my opinion.

Neutral:
One thing I’ve noticed is that they really go out of their way to keep their client confidential. This is for your protection. However, this also can cause communication issues with people they field. Please keep this in mind. Also, always make sure your contract is spelled out exactly the way you want it. They’re professionals and will follow it to the letter.

Semi-Con:
I couldn’t really think of any real cons. However, they’re a smaller group so it might take a little longer to complete their work. This should be expected. They’ll keep you informed and will always finish the job.

All in all, I strongly recommend these guys. Especially if you want no BS job completion.