[ MERCS 4 HIRE ] Final Ultimatum

Last time I ran an ( Intruder ) test everything checked out 100% Lets just say the site was a tight as a… well let’s not go there but ya know what I mean…
I think the only vulnerability could be the Discord module its self and if so I’m about to find out as well as any other vulnerabilities if at all any.

Then I have to go for the latest Extended SSL
$399.00 USD
SECURE SITE SSL
Term: 1-Year
24/7 support
Strongest 256-bit encryption
Trusted by over 99.9% of browsers
Highest-rated Certificate Authority for customer service worldwide
Free reissues and replacements for the lifetime of the certificate

All in a day of being a Mercenary huh!
We get asked all the time, why our prices seem so high… Hmm I wonder… :neutral_face:

I stopped reading after the 3rd sentence facepalm

https://newedenreport.com/2019/05/21/final-ultimatum-ceo-exposed/

Fun read.

7 Likes

nice webpage

What is this gold mine of content?

I see my initial popcorn gif wasn’t exclusive to Alazarr. This whole merc corp are popcorn worthy.

“I’m such a nice guy. Honestly, I’m such a nice guy, but ■■■■ if I was in front of him physically right now, I’d be going to prison”

Calm the ■■■■ down miner!

Also… Salty McTengu, nice to see you still hanging around.

Show me the power!

3 Likes

Glad you liked the article :smiley:

2 Likes

This needs to be echo’d more and the sham needs to be revealed.

2 Likes

I did, good work my specialpinecone! :slight_smile:

Just thought this is the right place / audience to link it…

Doxxing coming to our contract menu? lol :rofl:

Always read the small print :wink:
nemesis

I was actually going through the Discord DM’s of how many times you were asking me… “You gonna buy a Titan from us” Lol Man I can’t even explain how bloody annoying that was!
I was going to start linking in the forums every single DM but I think after I got to about 15 DM’s after just one week I was like Pfff this is seriously a waste of time.
Even the amount of times you were pushing on Abbie about it… poor guy I was thinking in my head.
So let me try and get this straight here… You wanted us to give you 90 Billion isk and then you’ll start building the Titan… soooo no in-game contracts mechanics? Just here’s 90 Billion and well get the Titan 1 day soon and even free shipping you said at no extra charge right!

Lmao… man I was born at night buddy… but not last night brother so I don’t know how to finally tell you this but… we don’t want a Titan lol I hope you get the picture now!

Am I an arch nemesis now?

1 Like

How did your last assassination contract for a guy in Theran? Didn’t it result in the guy that hired you getting kicked when one of your agents, funny enough not me, sold him out. That sounds slightly very terribly handled for a merc corp.

I think you are missing the larger point. you really should take a step back, hell maybe even two steps, and look at the larger picture. You have a long history of burned bridges. Once I figured out who you were it didn’t take me long at all to put all the little puzzle pieces together and see all the ashes you have left behind. I firmly believe you can recover from this. Maybe you can even salvage Final. You have a great website but I think your ambitions are just too large at the moment. But in order to go forward you need to stop blaming others and take some personal responsibility for what goes on around you. Listening to the audio I felt as though I were listening to the Nixon Tapes. That was you I heard raging about minutia, it was not far from the way you sounded in the Wingspan video. Seriously man, step back, look at the larger picture, maybe even build back some of those bridges you have burnt. I got your Evemail reply just a minute or two ago. I mean it, if you ever need to vent hit me up.

P.S. Enfield, for gods sake man, turn up your mic volume. You heard what you sound like. Imagine trying to decipher your commands during a bash. Nas, your mic rocks! “Pinecone”, Great write up and investigation!

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback on a serious level and more so the evemail.
Will take your mail honestly brother.

Appreciate it.

Thanks,
Chloe Ocean Murray

1 Like

Hi is this an elite merc group?

lol no they are not.
https://newedenreport.com/2019/05/21/final-ultimatum-ceo-exposed/

Nobody knows what they are, but one thing is for shure.
They are no good Mercs.

If you need Trustfull Mercs call PIRATE or S0TAC ^^

3 Likes

You obviously don’t do English very well…

And Pirate is IRAT… You need to figure things out before you post.

Also I leave this here: