[ MERCS 4 HIRE ] Final Ultimatum

As promised a New%20Service integrated Agent Guide now in development via our official website.
This menu will be packed with a large amount of information.
We’ve collected a ton of questions and concerns over the years and look forward to implementing all those answers in an easy to navigate menu system.

Remember evewho.com and how it was mostly utilized for massive amounts of spam and griefers before Disqus was pulled from it due to the new ESI? Use to list a ton of BS but more so known ALT information too! I could just imagine what mine would look like right about now lol.

What if we told you we’ve been collecting hundreds of known ALT characters and matching them to main accounts, other known NPC characters, for years now! What if we told you we were almost ready to release that information to the public and allow anyone to simply type a character name into our search database and get a % probability hit on all known information we’ve collected.
Perhaps we could even allow the general public to upload information and make our system the next major search engine for known ALTs and other related need to know information!

Now that would be pretty cool huh! Kinda like evewho.com on steroids!
Coming soon! :slight_smile:

@ Saeger

Really ?? Your continous Salt in the Forums is really sweet.

1. You can write over PIRAT whatever you want, but they are still allive,
    get contracts and are the oldest Merc-Alliance in Eve.
    I can say, by own experiences, they are special sometimes but they are
    trustworthy and competent.

2. You can make jokes over my english as many as you want, but the truth in
    my words won’t change by that.

3. Nice picture, but if you read the complete article, you can read, that this person
    have done it by himself and the article is the result .

At the end it’s fact, that final ultimatum is already dieing, they were never big,
they were never competent. They even asked several times for help at our
small merc-corp. because they were not able to do it.

So i can confirm the opinion of this author, that they have mostly horrible
pilots.

so R.I.P. " Final " :clinking_glasses:

that means more contracts for PIRAT and us :crazy_face::innocent:

1 Like

So what I’m reading here by what we can all see a “very educated pilot” I might add is that Final Ultimatum has reached out to 3rd party Merc groups in order to Sub Contract to ensure we satisfy each of our valued clients needs when we may be out of range or restricted to space by upcoming timers…
Hmm, also due to personal actions now each and every pilot within Final Ultimatum are or have just all of a sudden become “Horrible pilots”.

Hell is wrong with you dude! lol
I assure you that Final Ultimatum will not be dieing… but please continue to emphasize that we are to all of New Eden so when we show up we can have the element of surprise on our side too!

Will I sit here and advise “to trust or not to trust” a pirat… will I be jumping over to other well-esablished corporation/alliances forums and talk smack…

Love all the feedback :wink:

I’m sorry you suck at the game and the forums… But listing reasons why pirat or anyone else is the longest merc alliance around is because everyone gave up due to war mechanic changes… If everyone joins one entity no one but the guy in charge is on the hooks for costs and structures…

CCP has literally killed off small market merc groups with the changes and it’s nice to see one group still holding onto that dying light…

Hire Final Ultimatum, they may be small, but they are worth the salt of their competitors.

1 Like

Ohh boys,
you are soo funny.

We are at least “educated” enough to stay independent and get
our money with that.
Final still have no references but anyway …

thats the reference … mainly fishing in Jita. loooool
horibble !! :slight_smile:

And now they will say, that we all are so stupid and we don’t understand,
that their Agents are super misterious and we are not able to see them …

The next thing is, that the warchanges are not as bad as it was told here.
Yeah it is different, but possible !!
I am really happy with the Game at the moment and i have really a lot of fun :smiley:

If anybody will look into my forum history, they will see, that i am quit the most times
and read more than i smack other people, but Final ist really going onto my nerves and
I think, it is important to enlight the peole about the scamming which is happening here.

" You can’t stop the Signal !! "

My last post to this theme ^^

o7

Annosour Amatin

I still think high sec mercenaries are only miner and indy bullies who have far too large egos to realize what they’re shooting…can’t shoot back…BRAVERY! But typical of human nature, run a tad wild in eve…but meh.

Then you really understand very little!

I understand a challenge is more fun than a war won before fought?

I’ve added a bit of an upgrade for our valued clients that now allow them or any of the general public I might add to view all of our active contracts via the Services Menu > Finals Schedule.

May also choose to click here to view our active contracts.
The reason for this new implementation is to allow potential clients to view the status of our real-time activity… Are we busy, fully booked up etc. It also allows an active client to view his or her contract number once activated and or a date in which the contract number will become activated.

( Image Shown Below )

Hope this helps.

See…As you had no response to wasting noobs foir isk, I’ve proven my point. Your high sec miner harrassers new?

So then R.I.P. Final

o7

Just a friendly community service announcement,

Avoid contracting these guys, they are scammers and expose personal information. They are extremely untrustworthy. As pointed out many times in this thread.

This topic should of auto closed. I have now closed it.

1 Like