Has re-opened recruitment to prospective combat pilots.
- Now the longest running nullsec PvP corp in EVE. We started in 2002 during beta, and during our 21-year history we controlled Catch with IAC, and helped to found Wildly Inappropriate and a founding corporation in The Bastion.
- Currently in the region of Delve, together with our alliance and coalition The Imperium. However, we are usually deployed elsewhere in EVE for PvP and conquest.
- 90 per cent kill efficiency over our 21 year history.
- Stable as a group of ~150 pilots, spread across all timezones. (mainly euro and US)
- Peak corp activity is 18:00 to midnight GMT, with 10-20 members online in the evenings Monday to Friday. Off-peak hours average around 5-10 members online. Most of us will be in fleets.
- Average member has 50-150 million SP, and 50-150 kills a month, depending on local pest population.
- Fly everything from stealth bombers and battlecruisers to caps and supercaps; small gang roaming to large capital fights.
- A mix of PVPers, Miners, ratters, and content runners.
- Active, experienced, and fun-loving corp, alliance and coalition FCs.
- An extensive and speedy logistical network that keeps us well-supplied. You purchase a ship or module - we deliver it to you within days.
- A generous and comprehensive SRP (Ship Replacement Program) covering the cost of most ships from 'dictors to supercapital losses.
- Large scale, alliance-wide fleets every day, smaller, faster roams and gangs hourly - available throughout the day.
- Opportunities to be part of a 40,000-man coalition, and take part in epic, game-changing battles with thousands of other pilots in the same system.
- A whole region where you can earn isk, in between fleets and roams.
MINC is not:
- Smacktalk artists, scammers, pirates, or purveyors of general douchebaggeriness. We are easy going mature guys in real life who enjoy pewpewing and blowing ships up with friends.
- Elitists. We have high standards in our pilots, but we are also friendly and supportive of our members. We welcome newer EVE players who wants to experience nullsec and PvP.
- Do not apply if you enjoy drama or constant spam. We enjoy banter and corpchat/discord is active, and the atmosphere is always friendly, but we dislike none-stop chatter or drama.
- In the business of making you rich. We are in the business of giving our pilots kills and fun when they log on.
- Mass recruiting. MINC has been a stable, active corp for years, and we would rather decline an application than recruit someone who wouldn’t fit in well with us.
Why join MINC over another corp?
- No drama or e-peen. We kill as many reds as we can when we log on, and try to have fun doing it.
- A stable, helpful and active leadership that has been here since the start.
- Experienced, friendly memberbase. There will always be lots of us online!
- A bunch of nullsec vets (not very bitter but we do try occasionally ) who enjoys a good laugh and a good fight.
- If you are a newer player, MINC is a good place to learn nullsec and PvP. We won’t run classes or tutorials, but we will have your back in fleets and roams, and support you as you become a better combat pilot.
- Plenty of pewpew led by experienced corp, allliance and coalition FCs, with skilled pilots who know how to fit and fly their internet pixels, and have fun.
- Extensive and organised corp logistics. Any ship or mod you want, where you want, with minimal fuss.
Want to give us a try?
Our ideal candidate is:
- Enjoys or wants to experience nullsec combat and is willing to spend much of his/her time PvPing.
- Mature, chilled player who enjoys teamworking and a good joke.
- Promising killboard history (kill count and K:D ratio), both recently and overall.
- Good activity level, as judged by your employment history.
- Around 10-15mil SP and/or can fly T2 frigates. (flexible)
- Self-sufficient in isks.
- Able to use Discord, Mumble and Jabber.
Ok I’m in! How do I find out more?
- Join in-game channel MINC BAR - our recruitment channel.
- Speak with one of the recruiters - Listed in MINC BAR
- Feel free to mail one of us with any questions.
- We will organise an informal chat and interview with you.