Military Campaign no counting

Hi i been doing the hacking event, i noted the total count don’t not increase even after finishing few sites of hacking, only have these issues today.

Same. Hacking in Minmatar High-sec stopped counting at 40.

I tried doing combat missions for Amarr agents just now.

I finished two missions for two different agents (one mission per agent), and the “Complete Combat Missions” opportunity did not progress.

Ya same, i try other thing too like agent mission, seem like the entire Campaign stop counting everything

I have had the same thing too, my hacking objectives are not progressing after hacking 5-7 cans.

Same here, it doesn’t progress. Can you confirm if it is a visual bug or if the cans we hacked simply do not count?

Tested it with the Amarr combat mission campaign task, you have to do 1 sec mission from an amarr agent, it did not complete after finishing a mission, the task is still 0/1. There are still a few days in teh campaign, people can’t finish it if tasks won’t be completed, I am 19/20 with caldari, the others finished, would be nice if we could finish all

Same issue here with Gallente. I killed a caldari in the warzone, correct location/ship target/all other things, and the campaign didn’t progress. What’s going on?

+1, tested gallente 1 and 4 lvl missions

Same issues here:

Built 6 pioneers in Gallente bulwark system, no progress

Done 1 lvl 3 mission in amarr, no progress

So what?

이새끼들 2주 연장하거나 진행중이던 임무들 완료처리 안해주면 대가 치룰거임.

If CCP don’t extend it by two weeks or mark the ongoing missions as completed, will pay the price.

Yeah, it happened around the time Amarr completed their 30 objectives. Though once the other 3 factions completed their own campaign, we could still contribute to any available objectives for any of the 4 empires.

Hopefully something can be done Monday when the devs are back at work to extend the campaign by at least 3 days (would normally end Tuesday at DT).

They’re Dead, Jim.

From Fenris:

The developers are already aware of this issue. While we are unable to provide a timeline of a fix, you are encouraged to watch the patch notes here: Posts tagged with #patch-notes | EVE Online

Looks like they didn’t fix it at downtime.
Event will likely be over before a fix is released.

Indeed. :roll_eyes:

This is disappointing. I was hoping to be able to complete the objectives before they expired.

I came too late back to eve and I am struggling to even get the minmatar campaingn done in time … so this is really frustrating >.<

Same here and very frustrating.

The most reasonable solution would be to extend the campaigns for the same exact amount of time the issue was active.

was doing amarr hacking, didnt get any credit for either hack in amarr space or hack in amarr low-sec, checked if it was restricted to specific systems and i was in one specified in the mission itself