Mimatar Proud Always Trust The Rust 5 Toons Needs a Home

To whom it may concern. I am looking for a HS Corporation/Alliance. I’m currently in a 1 man Corp to make it easier to manage toons and manufacturing. Currently living around Teon.

What I’m looking for is
*Mimatar based
*Holding Corp from structures “f war Dec’s”
*Many people on voice coms.
*Nothing over 1.5 taxes 2.0 if you have really good moons
*No crying / Drama when I want to shot a rock over a ship

I suck a PVP will never be good nor want to be. But I will not lay down and run. I will help structure bash or protect it.

4 of my toons are Indy based 1 is a “PVP” toon that has over 40mill skill point and can only fly Mimatar T3 and below. MAX boost/implants miners and if your refinery is fitted right. I will get max reprocessing.

And I don’t care how much null sec crap leadership did or how big you think you are. Your in highsec now get over it.

Been around since 2012 not to long.

1 Like

Hey there! If you are interested in WH’s give the fine people at Phantom Operatives a shout! We’re super casual WH corp that farms C3’s and take advantage of whatever pvp oppurtunities bob provides us. We have a small but steady core of players, mostly USTZ, although we’d love to get some more EUTZ people. Anyway, I hope to seeya around! Please send me an in-game mail if your interested, or haunt the channel “Phantom-PUB”! Thanks and have a great day!

I know we’re probably not exactly what you are looking for, but we could use a dedicated gas miner/mineral miner. We don’t have a moon mining base (not many people want to mine in a WH while listening to people rolling through the combat anomalies at 40-50 mil every 10mins.)but we do have a healthy reactions industry going, which requires enormous amounts of gas, so we’d be more than happy to buy it off you straight from the WH station! If that’s something that sounds appealing, send us a shout! Thanks and fly safe!

And useless tangent, Teonosude (excuse misspelling) was our old home base! Shout out to the hometown!

Okay ty all I’ll take a look

Check Freedom Fighter Academy. It’s a Highsec training corp that does Mining, Mission Running, and PvP for newer players.

The corp is based out of Derelik with structures already in place to do any carebearing you might enjoy.

There are numerous moons being mined everyday with more going up each day.

All of the structure the corp uses is owned by a Nullsec entity so you will never be stuck in a Highsec war.

Still Looking

Hello I have sent you a ingame mail hope to here from you soon

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.