Mining P41 Image 2 :

etc… to be continued…

Mining Post 42
(…continued from above…)

Mining P42 Image 1 :
PL%20L%201%20V-Links5%20Added
For instance, when you remove one of the inner-most IF node, Industrial Fibers,
circled oval in green outline,
the manufacturing compound still functions, and it uses the alternate route to transfer the products…
Alternately, if instead of removing the factory or manufacture, you only change the type of product, the system will transfer the other adjacent processing without interruption by using the alternate routes.

One time , or condition, this will not work, is when you run out of resource for one of the processing.
Then, the system can wait until the next cycle time period is set to initiate before processing the next batch of product.
In other words, as long as you have enough product to draw from to process, the system will continue to function without interruption.

The same is true for any nodes, as it’s possible to install new routes which are very low maintenance cost both in price and power requirement.
There are a few links which are not placed on the above diagram for the sake of simplicity, which, could be added to make the system run better.

Keep in mind that each route does take power to run, and, when close to the limit, it may be better to remove some routes.
Another important point is to increase the level of the routes efficiency from level 1 or zero (0) to 10.
This is mostly useful when amounts of products to be passed matters, such as how long it takes to move it to the launch pad.
Command center can launch less, although they can do it repeatedly which can be useful if the tax rate is higher than the Command Center launch costs.

I will try to show that later on as well.
Either way, it’s possible to run all P4 on one planet, only by changing the nodes productions, which production choice shows up from a selection menu, some of which uses hotkeys which are functioning with the first letter of the word to produce or , resource.

Nevertheless, even if the node stops production for one cycle due to a lack of resource, it will continue to run on the next cycle, if there are enough resources. Even though a cycle will produce one less product towards the amounts required for the next level of production, it will eventually add one, even if it is done only later, due to the system stopping to produce, due to the temporary lack of resources.

Mining P42 Edit 1 @ 13:03:

The links upgrade are the most important for planets launching from a Command Center instead of a Launch Pad (which means that, they will not accept input from external sources, from outside of the planet, to be brought down to the planet, for processing higher level manufacturing), because that the rate of the Command Center Launches will be limited by the maximum amount which can be routed to it , in time.
So, the higher level of links, the more resources or P1 will be possible to be moved to it, so that every cycle of launch will allow it to launch more material, or, closer to the maximum possible amount of volume…

Additionally, the links for the routes costs can be integrated and included in the total run costs, for comparison with the Customs Office launch costs, compared to the orbital launches pickup costs of the Command Centers, instead of the launch pad.
The thing is that, the links cost does in fact change the total cost of the operation , to add to the Command Center costs for launching compared to the tax costs of the Customs Offices…

Mining P42 Edit 2 @ 14:18:
Also note that, the Customs Office costs is set by players and is not fixed.
Therefore, some planets launch cost is more cost efficient than to launch from it via Command Center.
That also means that, on those planets, where the launch cost is cheaper and more cost-efficient to launch from the Launch Pad than the Command Center, that, that the links can be upgraded for other use than the run the maximum number of units in time (or, in the minimum given time per launch cycles), since, the Launch Pad can launch an unlimited number of time, or, in a much faster time period, and that the costs to launch from them is the same and does not change, or require the change to be included in the calculation, since they remain the same.

etc… to be continued…

1 Like

I once knew a player you remind me of.
He held the biggest amount of heavy water back then.

That began before PI … with the amount so big …
… it dwarfed the whole market supply …
… including all buy orders …
… several times over. :smiley:

Why are you doing this? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Mining Post 44
(…continued from above…)

Today, I am updating a post about Planetary Interaction, currently known as Planetary Production, about changing productions of one factory or manufacture to produce another product, as this may change the production cycle time, since the production of the previous product is stopped.

Additionally, all of this is currently done out of memory, and from reading my notes, since I do not log in at this time, since I have no active account at this time, and that the few Planetary Interaction/Planetary Production activity (part of EVE Online Industry) available to Omega consists of picking up some launched cargo in space or some other thing like that, including preparing resource to land on planets for when ready, or hauling resource / products for sale, or in preparation of sale.

If I recall correctly, there is a way to stop a manufacturing cycle or factory production cycle at the end of that cycle, once it’s started.

There is also something to do with having the resources available in the Command Center / Launch Pad / Storage Unit as to, compare, run short of it, so that the factory cannot produce the next cycle.
If that is not done in time, the whole procedure stops for at least one cycle even if that may load part of the 2 or more required items (resources / products).
That extra part may or may not be included in the next cycle once initialized, since it would require it to be non-existent once already there, a bit like Schrodinger’s cat.
Being alive when there, and being dead when not there, although it is required to be dead or not there for the previously loaded item to be processed with the other missing which was dead or missing due to a lack of resources.

Mining P44 Edit 1 @ 15:06:
Additionally, I think that I would put selling and market (such as market influence, and market control, or market supply and dwarfing of the whole market supply) in another thread , as I try to keep this one more related to industrial work rather than Trading, although there are some related links between the 2 activities and processes.

My volume is much lower, and always in the less than 0.001 %, no doubt about it!
And even then, they started to run NPC industrial activity, although I have yet to find an NPC PI hauler.
There may have been some Epithal NPC, or their NPC corp counterparts, but I don’t remember where and how, if any, yet.

Mining P44 Edit 2 @ 15:20:

I will be able to verify later with other data required to be verified from notes from this thread, because most of the screenshots that I have for this work are on my other system which is now in storage and that I don’t have access to it.
I’m getting a $500+ paycheck today, but I’m going to be busy with other things for it until next week or later anyways.
I have to go get some rest before work in 5 hours for 11 hours until tomorrow at 7:30 am to 9 am at the earliest time I can get home and have to do laundry for another hour after cashing my cheque which will take me another 35 to 36 minutes of walking (hopefully not in the rain with a raincoat, although that may be inevitable).

The temperature forecast is sunny for today, tomorrow and Sunday, with risk of Thunderstorm on Monday.

You can’t do your thing, because you’re not Omega?
You would play, if you were?

What would you be doing then?

What are you seeking?

Mining Post 46
(…continued from above…)

No I do, and those were Omega, or before Omega procedure were updated, because they existed before, were removed or updated, and then implemented once more, in a different form.

In fact, I have over 30 accounts.
Those 30 accounts described above have a much longer and much more detailed history.

1 Like

Oh. :smiley:

1 Like

Mining Post 48
(…continued from above…)

Exactly!

1 Like

Okay, I thought I could help, but I guess not. :smiley:

What about SP farming?

You know… this line confuses me quite a bit. :smiley:

What’s your goal, if i might ask?

1 Like

Mining Post 51
(…continued from above…)

No I do is from,
Solstice Projekt > You can’t do your thing, because you’re not Omega?
in the sense of:
No, I can do my own thing, and this is how I do my own thing.
To interpret how I do my own thing as if I didn’t or wasn’t or wouldn’t or would not or should not do my own thing is not what I do and how I do it, even if others tried to do so.
I keep track of my work, so, that, if and when they do and try to do so,
I have a way to find out, track it , and use it to trace them.

I also do use this to discern from confusion which other may raise and try to raise and which would affect my work.
In fact, I keep track of it, and I’m able to analyse ratio of confusion that are raised against my work and find numerical ratio of confusion and compare them to certainty ratio from engineering, and compare them to uncertainty ratio from the theory of uncertainty, which is used for astronomy.

2 Likes

I think I can read your (word-)flow better now.
It’s quite different to others’.
I like it a lot, it’s “real”.

Is there anything someone can help you with, or support you with?

1 Like

Mining Post 53
(…continued from above…)

Yes! Yes, indeed. I’m sure there is.
In fact, I want to make some videos of :

1. The procedure for the PI in regards to the factory stopping for one cycle.
  2. The maximum amounts that can be launched from Command Center using low level routes links, compared to maximum level 10 routes links, which lowers the time to reload the Command Center and so on.
  3. The P4 planets running with changes of factories and final products, including the parts from point 1 above.
  4. P1 planets, which, when the Resources planets are overloaded, are used to processs P1, from launched resources.
  5. Potential P2 planets which may be used later once the P1 and P4 processes are running at full capacity.
  6. Videos for which planets can be used for what and how, using a website with the distance of systems for planets of specific types, with specific Customs Office costs, all of which are in High-Sec near Perimeter.

If the product of multiplication of the extremes is equal to the product of multiplication of the means , then, the best amount of resources and production system can be designed to increase production and use the previous ledgers for comparison, as it can sometimes get worst in the future, even if the previous data and previous work is accurate.
Of course, that may also mean that the amount of work was less, and that
there was more rest done than work, but rest is good too, and it may be good to find out when the rest was done or taken.

Additionally, once other new factors are implemented into the system, such as when DUST 514 was running, which did in fact affect the PI , that those factors can be used to compare.
There was ways to improve your PI with DUST 514, and also lose some of the PI efficiency (if you were not winning).

Edit:

Also, videos are one thing, but videos without data is not very accurate and can lead to errors, in the same margin of error as the level of inaccuracy.
Videos are good to represent data, which may take longer to read, however, when reading is not the issue, and verification for accuracy and administration is the issue, the benefit given to reading faster is not going to be of much use in those case.

• S1 V
    from Mining P24 Image 7

• S-1 V
    from Mining P24 Image 8

• S1
    from Mining P24 Image 9

• S-1
    from Mining P24 Image 10

• S17 V
    from Mining P24 Image 11

• S17
    from Mining P24 Image 12

27 days ago: (relative time difference)

• PI /3
    from Mining P25 Image 1

• PI /3V
    from Mining P25 Image 2

23 days ago: (relative time difference)

• PI /4
    from Mining P26 Image 1

• PI /4V
    from Mining P26 Image 2

• PL L 2
    from Mining P26 Image 3

• PL L 2V
    from Mining P26 Image 4

• PL L 3
    from Mining P26 Image 5

• PL L 3V
    from Mining P26 Image 6

• PL L 4
    from Mining P26 Image 7

• PL L 4V
    from Mining P26 Image 8

• S2
    from Mining P26 Image 9

• S2V
    from Mining P26 Image 10

10 days ago: (relative time difference)
S-2
from Mining P27 Image 1

S-2V
from Mining P27 Image 2

S3
from Mining P27 Image 3

S3V
from Mining P27 Image 4

S4
from Mining P27 Image 5

S4V
from Mining P27 Image 6

S5
from Mining P27 Image 7

S5V
from Mining P27 Image 8

S6
from Mining P27 Image 9

S6V
from Mining P27 Image 10

S7
from Mining P27 Image 11

S7V
from Mining P27 Image 12

S8
from Mining P27 Image 13

S8V
from Mining P27 Image 14

S9
from Mining P27 Image 15

S9V
from Mining P27 Image 16

S10
from Mining P27 Image 17

S10V
from Mining P27 Image 18

S11
from Mining P27 Image 19

S11V
from Mining P27 Image 20

S12
from Mining P27 Image 21

S12V
from Mining P27 Image 22

S13
from Mining P27 Image 23

S14
from Mining P27 Image 24

S14V
from Mining P27 Image 25

S15
from Mining P27 Image 26

S15V
from Mining P27 Image 27

S16
from Mining P27 Image 28

S16V
from Mining P27 Image 29

T1
from Mining P27 Image 30

i dont get it

1 Like

Mining Post 55

You don’t get what?

much of anything tbh but i digress; there are no pictures, just false promises of pictures!

1 Like

Mining Post 57

replying…

I saw you were replying, but , that is not the point.

What do you mean?
You’re making false promises of pictures?

Also, sorry, but eh, I have to get some rest before work tonight because you’re wasting my time and I would lose over $140 per day.
This is going on for 7 years.

Which promise are you referring to, and why are you not referring to it when you mention it?
What makes the promise false if it is not you trying to make the promise or statement false?
How?
What benefit would you get from making it false?

I finish work Tuesday and I’m busy with 4 courts cases.

He is trying to motivate you into posting in-game content, ithink.

I am not sure how I can help you recording,
but if you own a semi-recent nvidia card,
ShadowPlay makes recording footage a breeze.

Just a Hotkey I’ve set, for recording and saving.
Microphone recording too, iirc.
Maybe there’s an AMD equivalent.

Otherwise … use OBS, it runs on the CPU.

I hope I’m not stealing too much of your time by posting here.

1 Like

no pictures…

2 Likes

Mining Post 60

Well, maybe , if he wanted to motivate me to post in game content, then he should have said so, and not try to make me seem bad.
I have enough problems with that in courts as it is, trying to justify to make me look bad, and to credit themselves to make me look bad.
It does nothing for National security.

Edit:
As for recording, I use OBS and Bandicam.
I deal with the sound.
My EVE Online recordings are better organized and are responding better than other games at this time.
I will not write the reason why here, and I do know why, and I do not post why here.
I also know why I do not post why here, and I do not post why I do know why I do not post why here.

I may try ShadowPlay, but on another system, at a later time and with less risk posed to my life, and with less disregard to the security of my fiancée.

If you want me to help you to be more sure how you can help me recording, I can help you with that.
For one thing, you can do the recording yourself.
I don’t have to make them for you, or at least, I don’t have to make them for you right away.

The video card used for this laptop is an Intel video card, and, although the system (BIOS), not the card causes problems, those problems are manageable and possible to integrate into the video without editing.

1 Like