Mining Barges for Alphas Megathread

I’m not lashing out at anyone. Not you and not OP. I’m engaging in dialogue, which can include all thread participants, not just OP. And while I did quote only a tiny segment, I made my statements with full awareness of your commentary on the other thread in which you’ve said, among other things, the following:

I did not say or imply that “Ridley says Alphas need more mining ships”; however, you did in fact provide suggestions. I did not say that you indicated the suggestions are necessary or that you even back those suggestions, I only said that you raised them - that cannot be disputed because you literally said

Again, I never said that you said this was a problem.

I feel like you are misinterpretting my meaning and intent - I was not lashing out at you - and are overreacting on the basis of a misunderstanding. I don’t know if you remember me but I was very empathetic and supportive of you in your Steam payment thread - while I am not taking your response here personally (I am making an effort to de-escalate), I want to point out that this is not the way to make friends and allies on the forums or in EVE in general.