Minmatar rebellion was a catastrophe

What many consider as “liberation” turns out to be one of the greatest catastrophes of our civilization, letting brutes to get out from the leash. Ones, who shall never have their own ability to take decisions are now waging wars against civilized humanity. It was a socio-political catastrophe, creating a menacing and actively dangerous entity, that disrupts lives of people both inside and living outside of their Republic. Levels of poverty among their citizens is horrifying. Crime rates are peaking. Their external politics and bullying of neighbors is appaling.
And we all can see ripples and example of what kind of people were let out from this post:

Example of civilized minmatars are scarce and demonstrate more exclusion than a rule, while people like these are their true representations.

It is a threat to all of us. And we shall fight this arrogance, aggression, decadence and filth.

WITH FIRE AND STEEL.

3 Likes

:popcorn: :fu:

8 Likes

Thanks for another proof, savage, but we had them a lot already.

You’re welcome. I knew the quiet couldn’t last. By the way, it’s Angel to you, sweetheart. :kiss:

4 Likes

Diana Kim was a catastrophe

What many consider as “Caldari” turns out to be one of the greatest catastrophes of our civilization, letting autists to get out from the special education institution. Ones, who shall never have their own ability to take decisions are now waging Galnet wars against civilized humanity. It was a socio-political catastrophe, creating a meaningless and actively brain-cell killing entity, that disrupts lives of bored capsuleers both inside and living outside of their stations. Levels of intellectual poverty among Diana Kim’s five brain cells is horrifying. Crimes against Galnet posting are peaking. Her external politics and bullying of spelling is appaling (sic).

And we all can see ripples and example (sic) of what kind of people were let out from this OP.

Minmatar rebellion was a catastrophe

Example of civilized clonejacks of Diana Kim are scarce and demonstrate more exclusion than a rule, while Diana Kim herself is their true representative.

It is a threat to all of us. And we shall fight this arrogance, aggression, incoherence and filth.

WITH HARSH LANGUAGE.

16 Likes

I knew there was a reason I loved you. :heart:

2 Likes

We all love Davlos. He’s special.

2 Likes

Angel, that one minmatar criminal cartel, infamous by their illegal slave trade?
Even worse. Though I prefer calling them simply “criminal scum”.

In the State we keep this sort of special locked in rooms with padded walls. :mute:

Oh dear. Little Caldari wags her tongue too much. Might get it cut off.

@Mizhara_Del_thul yes but do you love him like I do? :wink:

4 Likes

Behold the inconsistency and double think that the Caldari Collectivist mind is capable of. They have been so brainwashed they cannot see the contradiction in their own nonsensical rhetoric.

1 Like

Sssshhh. He thinks it’s a fun playroom for romping and stuff. Don’t ruin this for us.

He would break a little too quickly. A severe Brutor or brutish Civire is where it’s at.

5 Likes

I don’t know…he’s held up pretty well so far.

3 Likes

Give’im to me, then. I like it quick. :skull_and_crossbones:

The mention of tongue wagging did make me think ‘I have a use for you…’

2 Likes

Well then…

3 Likes

I don’t think he’s interested in your resin missile, Diana.

3 Likes

Oh dear. Perhaps I should communicate in farts more often.

2 Likes

It’s not all about slaves and exotic dancers and illicit contraband y’know. Sometimes we just like to kick back and relax.

Sometimes we get stabby with people who deserve it. It all balances out.

:rocket:

2 Likes

As expected from a minmatar.