I’m working on some code that will help me theorycraft fits for missions. Right now mostly to compare the rats in the mission to my fit and see what their likely damage application will be (and eventually my application on them, but PYFA does that pretty well for now). So I have a few questions around that topic.
A lot of the info I’m finding looks like it comes from old data dumps. For instance:
- https://fits.federatis.fr/db/type/17110 has a long list of raw attributes.
- http://games.chruker.dk/eve_online/item.php?type_id=17110 seems to be the same stats digested into a more useful format.
Is this data up to date? I believe you can’t pull this stuff from the client anymore but is it reasonable to expect that CCP has not drastically tweaked the stats on mission rats?
If those attributes are close enough to correct, does anyone have a breakdown of what they all mean? Most are very obvious (HP, damage mod, resistances, chance to web, etc) but there are few that aren’t clear to me:
- maxDirectionalVelocity : No idea but appears only on rats with missiles.
- minTargetVelDmgMultiplier: Also only on missile rats. Might be a cap on how much the target’s speed can reduce missile damage?
- AI_TankingModifierDrone: Is I think an obsolete stat that gave rats a built-in drone resistance…not in use anymore, right?
Finally, I have been unable to find any listing of rat agility/inertia modifier. In other words how fast can rats accelerate and turn based on the game’s movement formulas. Does anyone know where this can be found?