Missions Faction Removal

I’d like to be playing it in ten years, yes.

Not by making things easier but by making them more fun.

I think the majority of things are fine, they just need fine-tuning.

Not true. It may feel that way but they are not. I haven’t been playing EVE for more than 5 years but I’ve never felt like “meat”. I do sometimes feel taken advantage of by players who have been playing for a long time ( 5yrs and up ) but it isn’t their fault, it’s mine.

Lots of new players are “fostered” when they join a corporation, I mean one that doesn’t take them for f1 monkeys and exploit them. There are plenty of corporations to choose from.

You must be piloting blind then because I’m not a very good player at all and I don’t get podded as often as you’re suggesting. I got podded in a Procurer yesterday. Wasn’t the attacker’s fault, it was my fault.

Many, if not all MMO’s are like that. PvP isn’t exclusive to EVE. Want to play the game then play it. This isn’t a pleasure cruise, it’s NEW EDEN. You’re safe nowhere, not even while docked as if someone who looks for you will find you thanks to locator agents.

EVERY MMO has its toxic crowd. They also are allowed to play and they are NOT “allowing the game to fizzle”, CCP not improving their stuff is doing that.

New Players are supposed to get to know the world they evolve their characters in. I learned about New Eden even before I downloaded the game. Tons of info online. Not gonna change the game because someone is too lazy to read.

They may be stupid to you but not to everybody else. I love that CCP gives things away. It’s always nice to receive a gift and turning down a gift is just douchebaggery.

There already are systems for new players to get their jollies in.
New systems, by all means yes, but not noobie systems.
If you get blown up it means you’ve done something wrong. Instead of complaining, you should ponder why you got blown up.

I agree with that. I said it and will repeat it, CCP should come up with newbro events.

It wouldn’t be a waste if newbro informs himself. Those boosters come with info, all you have to do is read.

Yes, better missions that make sense would be good.

1 Like