Upwell technologies have adapted Blood Raider structure cloaking techniques on a micro scale to enhance all existing Capsuleer owned mobile depots at no additional cost. When deployed and ‘right-clicked’ on, depots feature the new option to place structure in recon mode. The research endeavor was undertaken to give capsuleers a greater range of tools for seeding resources into dangerous space.
+Removes depot structure from d-scan overview
+The in-space fitting tool remains accessible while in recon mode
+1337% additional cargo space (Standard = 40110m³ to Wetu & Yurt = 53480m³)! Recon mode uses enhanced quantum mechanics to expand cargohold capabilities of a Planck container.
+Assembled ships are compatible with Plank container enhancements
– Recon mode removes structure reinforcement timer
– Objects placed in recon enabled container are ‘locked’ in a liminal high energy state. To ‘unlock’ and remove an item, depot must be taken out of recon mode.
– Deactivation of recon mode is a 10 minute cycle down time that makes depot visible again on dscan while also maintaining reduced sensor strength and loss of reinforcement timer. Items cannot be removed from a recon enabled depot until this 10 minute timer ends.
– Structure is more easily scanned down by combat probes. 25% sensor strength reduction (Standard = 37.5 pts, Wetu = 186.5 pts, Yurt = 300).
– If depot is overloaded on cargo after leaving recon mode it enters a two minute silent countdown phase. At end of phase, the structure and all contents inside are blinked out of existence (likely destroyed but possibly warped to some random location in New Eden or Anoikis ).