Mods please delete

kk

I thought things were like pre RMR, it has been a very long time ! It appears i’m being watched ^.^

It’s just that there’s one official way of paying for transfers, credit card. That means you can’t ask for people’s CC info :slight_smile:

CCP could easily turn around and say they no longer support PLEX payments (happened before)

KK

Yeah, i kind of remembered something like that happened =/

Hi, i dont want to open new topic, because i am asking here sorry…
how does it work the character transfer? also i pay the isk to the seller that he want have for his character, and who is paying the 20$ for the transfer to ccp?

Edited

Hang on this doesn’t mean that the buyer doesn’t have to pay the seller if requested. All this means is the responsibility to pay is by the seller. So I can as the buyer to give me 2 plex to transfer it like we have always done. Not actual cc details. No one as ever done that

Can a gm clarify?

You cannot ask for anything but ISK. Just buy the PLEX with the ISK you get from the buyer. No need to complicate things.

OK 2003 player here, we HAVE NEVER EVER had a issue, the fact was through ISK or PLEX the buyer was always the one to pay the transfer fee… there is no complicating of things… Your missing the point here.

now if there is a NEW RULE to say the SELLER MUST pay for the transfer fee, and NOT the Buyer, then fine. But it doesn’t say that.

GM NEEDS TO CLARIFY @CCP_Falcon perhaps?

@Kate_Limelight posted the relevant rule. I would suggest you read the entire thing:

ok… and where i defined who pays the transfer fee?.. i dont see it

It’s under ‘D. Purchasing and sales’. Section 6.

ok thx… “The owner of the character being sold is responsible for paying CCP the character transfer fee.” also if i buy a character, i have to the fee

Don’t want to sound patronising… But, when you are a buyer, you are not a seller. Therefore, you are not responsible for the fee.

As the rule says, it’s ALWAYS the seller’s responsibility to pay the transfer fee.

ok i have translated it via google trsnalate, because of my english… and i read it as when it is sold, then they mean that the buyer have to pay… dont know now… can someone clarify it?

:woman_facepalming:

1 Like

After reviewing some of your other Forumposts, I asume you are from Germany right? If thats the Case here a short note in a more suitable language for you:

Der Besitzer des Charakters, welcher verkauft wird, ist dafür verantwortlich, die Transfergebühren an CCP zu bezahlen. Das heißt im Klartext, dass der Verkäufer den Transfer bezahlen muss. Solange Du also lediglich einen Charakter einkaufst, musst Du nicht dafür aufkommen, sondern derjenige dem Du den Charakter abkaufst.

hehe danke :slight_smile: … alles eine sache der interpretation also

my post has gone to ■■■■, mods can we remove it ill have to do another now…

Closing by request of OP.

Before closing, I would like to point out the section of the character bazaar rules in regards to transfer fees. I’ve pasted the relevant section below.

D. Purchasing and sales

1. Down-payment plans are not supported by CCP Customer Support. As a seller, you are agreeing to a certain amount of ISK only, which is to be paid in one payment. Once again, any forms of scams regarding character sales are strictly prohibited.

2. Agreements on the forums or in game, or winning an auction does not guarantee a character will be transferred to you. The seller may choose to renege on a deal at any time, prior to the transaction being completed.

3. Whenever a character is transferred before the seller has moved the ISK received from the sale to another one of their characters, the Customer Support team will return that ISK to the rightful owner. The buyer cannot expect to receive both the character and the ISK that they paid to purchase it.

4. The ISK that a buyer sends when attempting to purchase a character is considered to belong to him until such a time as the character being purchased has been delivered to the account of his choosing. If the character sale is not completed, the ISK must be returned in full to the potential buyer.

5. Customer Support will not remove bounties placed on characters either as part of a sale, or after they’ve been transferred to a new owner.

6. The owner of the character being sold is responsible for paying CCP the character transfer fee.

So, as the seller, you are responsible for paying the transfer fee to CCP, not the buyer. You pay the transfer fee either through Credit Card or PLEX arrangement made via the support system.

Hope that clears up any confusion!

Thank You! :slight_smile:

1 Like