Molden Heath / Krullefor Inquest

ALCON,

After much deliberation and careful consideration, the revised resolution stands as follows:

MOLDEN HEATH JOINT COLONIZATION AND RESETTLEMENT RESOLUTION

WHEREAS Smuggling operations carried out by the Seykal clan and Krullefor Organization continue to pose a significant threat to the long term stability of Molden Heath.

WHEREAS Initial raids against Seykal-Krullefor operations have revealed that key rallying points for Seykal-Krullefor operations exist in areas previously under warclone jurisdiction.

WHEREAS the wider warclone community, under the Bosena Accords, has confirmed that there is little to no interest among warclones to continue to administer these districts provided for settlement by the Thukker clan and will instead continue to pivot their operations towards relying on space borne structures rather than planetary districts.

WHEREAS a greater population of law-abiding Republican citizens in the region will give the Republic Justice Department and other law-enforcement agencies within the Republic a greater foothold in Molden Heath to combat the growing Seykal-Krullefor influence, therefore

BE IT RESOLVED that a joint coalition of hereto assembled organizations and clans shall collaborate towards the support and establishment of planetary colonies across Molden Heath in formerly warclone-controlled districts while offering financial incentives and homesteads for citizens of the Minmatar Republic who choose to pioneer the area.†

BE IT FURTHER RESOLVED that the Bosena Accords, acting on behalf of the greater warclone community in Molden Heath and the Round Table Assembly, shall not press claims on any planetary colonies occupying warclone territories and shall provide defense for these planetary colonies for a period of three (3) months to provide ample time for these colonies to establish their own defensive infrastructure.

BE IT FURTHER RESOLVED that all parties affirm that the continued freedom, agency, and self-determination of individual tribes and all Matari people must remain at the forefront of this project and that Matari organizations and voices be favored and elevated to leadership roles throughout settlement and colonization efforts.

BE IT FURTHER RESOLVED that Republic officials remain the final say and authority in this project, and any advice or direction from Republic officials in relation to this project shall be followed immediately to the best of our ability so long as doing so does not conflict with our aforementioned commitment to respecting local tribal sovereignty.

SIGNED,
Galm Eskola-Fae
Chief Arbiter, Bosena Accords
Avalon

No direct planetary involvement is expected of capsuleers except by their own volition if they chose to establish planetary colonies via the system of Planetary Interaction already permitted within CONCORD regulations. Capsuleer planetary interaction shall not overstep CONCORD or Republic regulations nor violate Republic or tribal sovereignty.

If anything is unclear about the resolution or you have any questions, please forward them to me here or in private via GalNet and I’d be happy to address these concerns. I would also like to add two personal notes surrounding all of this that I would like to clarify:

1. Given the current environment I understand there may be some slight trepidation within the Minmatar community that deferring to Republic officials may find us in conflict with tribal sovereignty in the region. I would like to stress that any such conflicts, should any at all arise, will be carefully considered and deferred to experts in tribal law and the rest of the security inquest before a decision is reached. In general, however, as a guest of both the Thukker and the wider Republic I believe it is possible to maintain a balanced approach that respects and upholds the autonomy of local tribes while also being mindful and respectful of Republic authority. I would be happy to elaborate on this stance if need be and ease any concerns that may arise.

2. Operatives on the ground planetside will continue to report anything found in relation to the Sundsele Six should evidence be found that have passed through the region. We have nothing further to report at this time.

3 Likes