Monthly Economic Report - April 2022

Thank you, CCP Convict.

Breaking down the data one step further, into constellations, would be greatly useful. Regions are too large.

Also wormhole data would be great, even if you have aggregate it into all systems of a certain class.

I was checking DotLan for constellation ranking on regions, here Regions - DOTLAN :: EveMaps but cannot find regions by number of constellations. Is there such a rank somewhere? It seems to just rank on systems, but not constellations.

I guess I can get it via EVE Swagger Interface and EVE Swagger Interface.

(max edits reached).

Dear @CCP_Larrikin

Could you please respond to this question, I am very interested in what the case is. Thanks!

Its like the old bounty system when alts were kiling mains for the bounty.

can we get a report for sold blue loot from wormholes?

This is intentional, it’s not meant to be easily actionable intel.

1 Like

The source of the data does not have to be the production system. But I guess EMC BCV like replication is too expensive for “modern” IT.

You mean like this picture?

yes like the bounty value from nullsec and mined amount of ore

No I mean, it’s in that picture I linked. “sleeper components”, the blue line, that’s “blue loot”.

The Bots win again.

@CCP_Larrikin Am I missing it somewhere, but there does not seem to be Mining Value by region in the regional_stats.csv file. I went back to prior MERs and don’t see it there. There is a historical file for all regions combined by date. In the regional_stats.csv bounties are included just not the mining. Is there a reason for this or am I just totally missing something?

Hi Zhalyd,

In the May MER, there will be a distinction between those two for the reserve bank graph :slight_smile:

Neat. That’s much appreciated. Thanks. :slight_smile:

REDNES

CCPls make a structure losses breakout chart or graph, so we can see if the Siege Green changes are working as intended. If it is even possible to determine what was intended.

I’d like to see the following statistic: how many medium structures are owned by the top 10 alliances, as a percentage of ALL medium structures. In April, May, June. This percentage may be going up. Whether that is good or bad for EVE, is another question.

This is not a question. The more the large alliances hold in comparison to small groups, the less enjoyable the game is.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.