Monthly Economic Report - December 2018

mer
devblog
official

(Sylvia Kildare) #21

Indeed, but… to me, more interesting to compare the overall mining / bounty balance between the 4 empires. Not a huge surprise that Amarr (the biggest) area wins at mining, but Caldari (the most populous, thanks to Jita and so many Caldari created toons as a result of it) wins at bounties.

Heck, Minmatar was ALMOST ahead of Amarr in total bounties despite being way behind in mining. And on that note, despite being last in bounties, Gallente was slightly ahead of Caldari in mining to grab the #2 spot there.

With the smallest region and probably the smallest pop, Minmatar comes in last on mining… but managed 3rd in bounties ahead of Gallente, so well done to them on that!

(McGlow's Slave) #22

Can someone explain why Essence has such a great Net Exports value?

Key Economic Figures by Region PNG

(Kachiko Sama) #23

These figures are generated by looking at the value of everything that passes through the region border. This includes things like supercapital fleets. This if someone had their fleet in essence at 0:00 on the 1st December and jumped it elsewhere at some point thereafter, that would count as a massive export for the month of December. I’m not saying that is what happened here for sure , but I feel that it’s a likely explanation.

(Tonto Auri) #24
  1. Reduce all jump distances 2-3 times.
  2. Remove that idiotic “jump fatigue” obscenity.
  3. Win-win.
    Alliances will improve their logistics (only alliance that can manage logistics, can hold space and move fleets through multiple jumps with reasonable speed), collapse their stretched holdings (holding space you can’t control is taxing), move significant portion of production into their territory (it’s no longer feasible to bring everything from Jita), and the metagame inducing factor (the “jump fatigue” stupidity) is also removed.