Monthly Economic Report - February 2022

The truth is one and universal. People don’t recognize truth from opinions and different points of view. Is this picture truth or depends on the point of view?

2 Likes

We are still missing the ISK Velocity raw data. It was last in the December 2021 files but not in the January or February 2022 files. It was called IskVolume.csv and plotted the chart “February 2022: Velocity of ISK”

1 Like

Hence my use of “their truth”.

1 Like

The current market movement will result in only short-cycle boring production on a daily basis. Eve Online is a wonderful game but has an outdated software engine and must be careful that strategic players leave the game for a better game and simply take their losses (on resources) because there is no realistic prospect of recovery. An economy without a well functioning Central Bank isn’t very attractive to investors.

3 Likes

Ah yes, the first thing I look for is a Central Bank. LOL. The second thing I want is broker’s fees and taxes. /s

Crazy talk.

1 Like

How are we on Plex? Is there indication to suggest players are moving alot of it around?

That just already happened and is happening now. I lost money and time to this game. I was angry first, then had grief, now I don’t care anymore.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.