Monthly Economic Report - June 2020

Haha. You are concerned a lot. No one was doing that. You projected your attitude, ideas, and maybe some weird fears onto some text in a forum.

You can quote your own message, if you’d like. It would probably be more efficient to get a snack and a drink and calm down.

Like you are doing now. Keep it up.

yawn So now we are on the level of, “I know you are but what am I?” Haha. Your root assertions are based on opinions and thoughts I literally don’t have. :^) It’s kinda all the same to me.

Sorry for very late post (I just got this link on the bottom of forums page).

Doesn’t this make win cheaper and thus less fun-inducing?

I mean do You even participate in RL lotteries where they offer you a chance to win something like 10 USD? I don’t. Because it is not interesting. Thousand USDs would make me spend some time trying. But not this sum.

The same happened to me in EvE: I never could make myself care about frigate loss or win. Went to roam and me is getting killed now? Relax in my chair and have fun watching (especially thanks to clone grades removed - you don’t even lose your SPs so no need to safe your pod). Why try to survive/win? It’s cheap.
The same with win. We got him? Nice. One more kill to thousands and few more ISKs on killboard. He survived and left? Doesn’t matter. It was cheap.

I guess that I’m lacking some treat like need to prove something or … I don’t know. But I’m really curious how others can spend significant time and effort fighting in cheap ships? You get no pain in losing, you get no loot, you don’t make loser suffer from loss (and what is the main reward in EvE if not suffer for others :smiling_imp:?).

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.