More variety of t2 ammo

My idea is that we could have more variety of t2 ammo and not just the short range/high dps and long range/low dps. I know we have t1 and faction ammo in between but I think it could be cool to have medium range t2 ammo or more.

1 Like

If we create a new T2 ammo to compete with the current medium range ones, would it still leave all ammos as viable options? Would the T2 be a powercreep?

On the top of my head I cant imagin easy solutions to balance it. The range is already decided (medium), so the difrence to T1 has to be on damage or tracking. That leaves us 2 options, high damage, abysmal tracking and vice versa. Would this kind of ammo be better than current ammo in any scenario? I doubt it.

1 Like

We’re already getting a boost to T2 ammo with the Invasion patch - you’ll be able to use it with faction weapons. While the bonuses vary - you’ll get some combination of reduced fitting and improved performance. Whether it’s worth the price is for you to decide.

2 Likes

… that defeats the trade off of T2. where it is more powerful in its niche but less flexible.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.