Multi Character Training Control

So the idea is that User would be able stop any characters training on that account via control from any one of the characters on said account. It could save User the time and effort to log out, log in, stop training, log out, log back in, start training… etc…

It doesnt happen often but sometimes I find a need immediately, for a skill or role from an alt and Ill need to train a lv1 or 2 up quickly, and today was one of those days where I had found a new purpose for an alt. It never dawned on me before but I dont think there is a way to do this… it would be interesting if there was a way to force start a skill q when another q is running, without having to do all the logging in and out, just to get a quick skill in.

Just seems legit being User is authorized as the account leaser, etc… CCp just would need to add a button, feature or function, to force start and have a pop up asking if you want to stop the training on the other character.

Maybe this would be a QOL improvement? Or perhaps CCP is against this idea for fears of abuse or something? has it been mentioned before?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.