Multiboxer LF HS wardec with roams

Multiboxer here, returned a few months ago and been trying to solo it in a WH, which hasn’t panned out as planned. 35 mil sp w/4+ 20 mil sp focused alts. BLOPs/Marauder/Max Shield/Skirm booster, 4x t3cs (tengus and loki/Proteus), t2 hauler, freighter/jump freighter

I am interested in HS wardec mostly with roams/WH Evictions being a huge plus. Not interested in groups not in a constant HS wardec state, if you do it once and awhile Im not even remotely interested. I do not PvE, or have any interest in living in 0.0, low, or WH. Not even slightly interested in Pochven. Also not interested in FW.

I used to run a c4 c4/c3 wolf rayet wh corp up until 2016 when i stopped playing. Since i returned I have spent my time learning the new mechanics and skilling into the new modules.

I want HS based mostly because I have accrued an immense amount of items/ships/modules over the years and I am not about to put them into someone elses station under any circumstances. I have two super alts with nyx, but am not bringing them as I hate caps and well am going to sell both the ships and toons off eventually.

That being said, I am an experienced BLOPs, WH, FW, subcap 0.0 fc. I prefer t3cs, or nano. Currently I am staged in both Jita/Amarr and am looking to get to business ruining carebear lives and careers.

What I offer:
-Main - tengu/Loki Ham/Heavy Missile Focused (not big on guns) - also flies dictor/heavy interdictor/HACs
-This toon- Widow, Golem, Rhea, Nighthawk w/t2 shield/skirm links, Tengu
-3rd toon - T2 haulers, Tengu/Proteus
-4th toon - Tengu, max probing skills
-5th toon - Tengu, Falcon max probing and ECM skills.
-Experience at PvP going back to 06 up until 2016
-Active as I need to be, I work from home so able to answer pings at any time really

What Im Looking for:
-Not startups
-Experienced PvPrs for fleets (ie: FC that knows what they are doing)
-Positive Killboard (active)
-Post downtime and us Late night game play.
-Not associated with Imperium, or any of the big coalitions, noir I love you guys, but you are way too big and blue with too many for my taste)

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.