Returning player 30 mil sp lf 0.0 or low class WH pvp corp

Returning player here, came back a few months ago and been injecting/testing fits on test server and generally learning the new things that have happened since 2016 when i quit playing. I am currently running 5 active omega accounts all 20+ mil skillpoints (some a good bit more). I am looking for a fairly chill but active on the pvp side of things corp. Not with a ton of people, but enough to field a decent sized medium fleet, with as few blues as possible. Not a fan of sov warfare, or caps, I will join sov pvp fleets and always on board for home defense fleets if needed obv but not flying caps anymore (I have cap alts just not subbed).

Currently my toons are as follows:
Main - Loki/Tengu max probing skills
alt 1 - Blops (widow) , t2 shield/skirm links, tengu, nighthawk, Jump Freighter
alt 2 - max probing, cal Recon, t3c, t2 haulers (amarr)
alt 3- max probing, also tengu and caldari recon, caldari heavy interdictors
alt 4- max probing, stratios, t2 hauler
alt 5- max probing, cov cyno (plan to keep as neutral scout/cyno alt)

I am starting with a shield focus (was heavy into armor previous to my rage quit in 2016) so doing something new. I can easily multibox them all though i tend to prefer 2-3 toons for visuals sake.

All can use mega/drake/ravens for rolling, all can fly kiki with t2 guns, all are very useful for various wh activities. I am personally experienced as can be, just from a long time ago so i need some refresher experience to rekindle the blood rage, and some guidance on the new mechanics since i left (their was no citadels then, it was POS living for WH).

I am typically on post downtime or late night USTZ.

Not interested in startups, imperium or any massive corp (I like to know the guys I fly with). My favorite fleets are BLOPs and nano-gangs

Up for comms (discord/teamspeak etc…)
Extensively experienced in Pathfinder, Siggy, Tripwire, Eve W-space mappers
Pretty much always up for a fleet especially those hitting upwards ie: vs larger entities.

If interested message me in game, eve mail me or reply here.

PS: the corp im in is just an alt corp I made for all my useful toons. I am also willing to join an alliance as a corp and start recruiting if that is a viable option, either or. Thanks for your time.

o7 after having a read through your post I think you would fit well with our current corpmates if you’d like to know more i’ve linked my ad below it has all the info and if you have any questions either mail me ingame or on discord @ Wicked#9830 thanks for reading and best of luck on the corp hunt :slight_smile:

Hello,

Would you be interested in WH PvP ?

Captain Rogers Mangeiri: i am looking for a group that does a lot of fleet pvp 20+ or so (mid sized) for the last few months you guys have to go out of your alliance to get numbers above 20, which isnt really the type of play Im after. Thanks for the offer, you guys have been around for a good while and are solid, just not the size of fleets im into.

Kiven: I love wh pvp but am not big on armor (focused on shield ships, none of my toons flies amarr anything except one t2 hauler) and I am not into caps at all. Not wanting to train into armor until i am pretty much done with caldari/minnie subcaps (below bs) only have gall bs 1 on my roller alts

1 Like

Sounds good buddy, hope you find what you are looking for!

We barely do armor as we don’t have numbers but we do pretty much anything the chain offers!

Hi. You should check out Noir. We’re a merc alliance that’s currently active in GalMil, but we take contracts all over the game, doing everything from NS constellation harassments to WH structure saves to making timers in an area to see who sides with who. We’ve been around quite a while, long enough to have our own module and we even have the undisputed longest running EVE podcast.

Our players are fairly evenly split between EU and US TZ so you will have people to fly with. If objective oriented PvP sounds interesting to you, come chat with us on our Discord.

Ackbad Pappotte: If memory serves thats the Crossing Zebras’ guy Alekscyev Kardde (or however you spell it) anyways Noir. is good stuff just not the sorta play im interested in. I am mostly into flying in regular areas, moving stuff is a nightmare and merc contracts are fun i suppose (was in Black Legion for its entire existance from day one till the day it ended) but not really interested in that anymore.

NImchook: when it comes to 0.0 I am more interested in corp fleets, blues are cool to jump into fleets for mass fights and all, but I am looking specifically for a corp that can field a fleet on its own. Your Kb shows you tend to have 3-4 toons flying in any given kill, which means its not really the gameplay im into.

Thanks anyways to both of you, good luck finding recruits.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.