Multiple client audio problems

Not sure if anybody else is experiencing this but 2 updates ago around the middle of August I think I started to experience audio issues. The more clients I run the worse it gets. I get crackling in TS and eventually I will lose all sound on my computer. No eve sound, no TS, no you tube etc.

Never had this problem until that point. I could run my 7 clients, be on TS and watch videos with no issues. Once I lose sound I have to close everything down and restart them. Was wondering if anybody else was experiencing this and if so is there a fix or work around.

Thanks
Mr B

I haven’t been getting the crackling in TS (to my knowledge, at least), but I have been having issues with the game audio. Everything is fine until I open up a second client, at which point the background noise (not the music, because I have that switched off) get rough and choppy, which persists until I close all but 1 client.

I am getting this sound. Its the same exact static/popping noise from months ago, I believe back in February. There was a pretty obscure fix for that back then I cant find for the life of me now, which is how I ended up here.

It doesn’t seem like it would be distracting but after an hour you want to just shut it down

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.