Naga Sniper for noobs?

Hello pilots I hope you are well I was looking for a fitting for the Naga on the internet that will work as a sniper and I found this one. Do you think it is SUITABLE? I would like to improve my character in such a way that almost no shots fail is POSSIBLE? Is there any advice that you can give me that is USEFUL? Thank you very much for your time, this is the fitting

EFT
[Naga, Uni Alpha T1]
425mm Compressed Coil Gun I

Phased Weapon Navigation Array Generation Extron
Tracking Computer II
Tracking Computer II
Adaptive Invulnerability Field II
Large Shield Extender II
50MN Cold-Gas Enduring Microwarpdrive

Damage Control II
Magnetic Field Stabilizer II
Magnetic Field Stabilizer II

Medium Ancillary Current Router I
Medium Ionic Field Projector I
Medium Hybrid Collision Accelerator I

Tracking Speed Script x2

Work as a PvE sniper? PvP? No point means your PvP target will run away. PvE usually have not only large, but also small targets. Your guns will have hard time hitting fast moving small targets. Range tank can be of some help to your passive tank, but PvE fits usually utilize active tanking.

Fit like yours can warp from belt to belt in null killing only large BS rats. Thats all. But BS rats in null are able to warp away, so sometimes you will waste ammunition with no gain.

TL;DR: what do you need that fit for?

Well I would like to go to Camps Guristas to kill pirates and if I get a criminal on the way to fall to blows, is it possible? Or is there a better fitting for that purpose?

Maybe I must use some web? I really don’t know how chance it and get better :confused:

It’s a decent long range support fit. Might want to ditch the painter for a sensor booster. Not sure about the lock range but I guess warp in from 70-100 when your buddies tackle something.

2 Likes

If anything gets within 20km of you, you wont be able to hit them at all.
Mind you, you’re using battleship sized railguns.

You setup will work for running LvL 3 missions as long as you range tank (Iron, Iridium, and Antimatter are good to carry).

For PvP, this ship would only work if you have a second account or a friend for tackle, or if you had enough of them that were fast locking to alpha stuff, but if you’re trying to alpha things, the Tornado is the better option.

1 Like

To hunt soldiers tags you need to get to wreck of NPC. And if there will still be tackling NPC frigates, you may end losing your passive tanked PvE ship. Gila can be better ship for the job, IMHO.

1 Like

All right, I Will take Naga for fleet pve missions and later I wil take Gila for pvp or hunting criminales, thank you for the advises pilots, have anyone a Gila Pvp fit? Love you guys lml

I suggest doing the reverse, use the naga for PVP and the gila for PVE

The naga has much better insurance and way better damage, just brawler fit it sit on the gate with a fast tackle and you’ll get kills, get a few sensor boosters, the locking time really sucks

1 Like

Suggest Gnosis because of its ludicrous scan res.

1 Like

Of course Gnosis is better than any… But we are talking about noobs playeros, and noobs cant afford a Gnosis…

I could be wrong but I thought the Gnosis was dirt cheap. Isn’t it like the cheapest Battlecruiser?

1 Like

You are right lol

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.