NBSI IS DICTATORIAL - Join nrds!

hello

i wan just say you MERQUR OREZ (leader HTP) is a dictator !!!

he just wan say to you who can live or need to die in his home.

With NRDS (not red dont shoot) rules it is the pirat decide to be red when he start his firs agression on us. nobody say to us who is our friend or our ennemy like MERQUR OREZ the dictator HTP NBSI !!!

nbsi is the dark side !
join the nrds be free and friendly :slight_smile:

fight with us for the unknow neutral pilot stay welcome.

3 Likes

5 Likes

hi buddy

4 Likes

HTP :call_me_hand:t2:

1 Like

Agent Khanid is much proud to be speaking for great nation Provistan.

3 Likes

Imagine not shooting neutrals.

1 Like

I am htp who dis?

Ah yes, the Great Satan himself, MERQUR OREZ.

Meiqur Orez is the reason I work out. I have this fantasy where we start talking at Eve Fanfest. We exchange a few pleasantries. He asks what I do. I say I loved him on Zkill. He laughs. I get my drink. “Well, see ya,” I say and walk away. I’ve got his attention now. How many guys voluntarily leave a conversation with Meiqur Orez? He touches his neck as he watches me leave. Later, as the night’s dragged on and the coterie of gorgeous narcissists grows increasingly loose, he finds me on the balcony, my bowtie undone, smoking a cigarette. “Got a spare?” he asks. “What’s in it for me?” I say as I hand him one of my little white ladies. He smiles. “Conversation with me, duh.” I laugh. “What’s so funny?” he protests. “Nothing, nothing… It’s just… don’t you grow tired of the egos?” “You get used to it,” he says, lighting his cigarette and handing me back the lighter. “What would you do if you weren’t dunking nerds 24/7?” I ask. “Teaching, I think.” “And if I was your student, what would I be learning?” “Discipline,” he says quickly, looking up into my eyes, before changing the subject. “Where are you from?” “Australia,” I say. “Oh wow. That’s lovely.” “It’s ok,” I admit. “Not everything is to my liking.” “What could possibly be not to your liking in Australia?” he inquires. “I don’t like sand,” I tell him. “It’s coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere.”

3 Likes

Chill provi

1 Like

I’m honestly not sure if people from Provi realize how funny it is when they say stuff like this.

1 Like

I’d rather shoot myself than join ARGYLE HENDERSON and monsieur salty khanid qui bloque tout le monde, ton arrogance arrive à sa fin, tu recolte ce que tu as semer !!

SLOPES FOR THE SLOPE GODS

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.