Need a home with activity!

I looking for a Corporation that keeps busy. Always has something to do. I’m bored just ratting and mining by myself. Watching gates for hrs alone is no fun. siting on discord with no one else on is not cool.

I need a larger Corporation that has a lot of people online all the time any time. If there is one out there. English speaking please…I just want to do PVP or PVE or anything with players not alone anymore…Make this exciting again…

Please Help…I know there one of you out there. Meow!

logo

Heavy Causality Collective (HVYCC) is a null PVP corporation, active in NPC space (no blue donut sorry). We are a corporation rebuilding from an extended hiatus, but we’re back and rebuilding, and we want YOU to be apart of our community!

We come from a long and storied tradition of PVP in null sec, low sec, and even some High sec wars. You have a chance to be apart of our new history as we find

What We Offer

• Highly active and growing corporation

• Active Corp AND Alliance FCs/Fleets

• Experienced Leadership with high levels of organization and communication

• Corporation Buyback for LP items, Ore, and Salavge!

• Grow with the corp! As we grow you grow and so do your horizons!!

Requirements

We only require our members to do a few small things:

• Be active in Discord/TS3 when online

• 1x Strat Op Per Week

• 2x PVP Fleets Per Week (Strat Ops Count!!)

• Registration on our SEAT for auth.

The HEAVY Difference

If you’re interested in joining please feel free to contact us!

While we are mainly a US corp, we do have active players in EU timezone so don’t be afraid to join!

To contact a recruiter join our Discord

or in game channel: HEAVY In Public

Hi Bloopss.

I know what you mean. I started in 2004 and some days all I want to do is be chatty. While the corp discord will be empty sometimes for a while the Mumble is always full of people to chat with 24/7 so we got that box checked for you. English also. USTZ and EU for the corp but world wide for TEST alliance.

At the association level we have somehow become a Top 50 PvP team and that is not our main activity to be clear. Were just really efficient so we can get it done and get back to crabbing. We do group PvE, Moon mines weekly, offer free blue prints and most things needed for building and invention. As a CEO I have done it all including Executor so I know how to have a fun team that gets things finished.

Must have Mumble, security check, and enough skill points to have fun and be dangerous. Come and chat, one day discord invite here. https://discord.gg/dvpkkQCa

hi there Bloopss

IF you can consider operate from Thera and focus in small/midsize pvp then make sure to check us before you make up your mind.

We also offer sov warfare as part of Pandemic horde and null space where you can pve with your alts to fund your pvp.

As part of our thera group we will focus in pure pvp just keep our game simple and fun without any drama and tidi:)

if you want to know more then feel free to join our discord for a chat

best of luck finding a home

cheers
/pri,

Hi!

We are a Pure Blind based null corp/alliance 12 jumps from Jita. We have a strong EUTZ and a growing NA TZ. Only slightly quiet time is a few hours before DT. We have an excellent Indy base and a 24 hour a day standing fleet for miner and home defense.

Check out our ad for more info, I hope we get a chance to chat. Good luck with your search :slight_smile:

╗╔╔╗║║║ :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones:
║║╠╣║╠╗. VALKLEARS.
╚╝║║╚║║ :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones:
We’re the Valklears - living in NPC nullsec.

We are looking for a few more capsuleers to join us killing everyone, disrupt nullsec routes and reap the rewards (500m/h) of being a Guristas…

http://discord.gg/XaRrXz6 :stuck_out_tongue:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.