Looking for corp

Looking for a corp, I tried HS and faction war, kinda of want to see what nullsec is like, maybe try some industry.

Willing to fleets and pvp, just no idea what I’m doing. I’m really good at dieing. Been playing for about a year now on and off am omega right now.

Join Apostles.! We are a relaxed group of dudes living out in null. We are part of the marvelous Reeloaded. alliance. Join our discord Apostles. :smiley:

1 Like

Hey there, I’m from HVYCC. We’re a 0.0 corporation out of Geminate and members of No Visual. alliance, and part of the Winter Coalition.

We’re a small tight knit PVP corp looking for like minded people who just wanna get on and have fun! We have access to small gang, blops, large fleets, and cap fleets!

We also have access to ISK opportunities such as:

• Guristas ratting
  • Moon, ore, and ice mining
  • PI

We also have corp, alliance, and coalition SRP!

If you’re interested stop by your discord!

If you’d like to read more about us, here is our recruitment post: HVYCC-Stay Heavy Friends. Null PVP/Industry Alpha/Veterans Welcome

Long time corp, great members, perfect place to come wet your feet in Null

Always recruiting 3)

Want the best place to learn, to ask questions and have fun?
This is the spacefamily who got it all! - Small enough to make everyone count, but big enough to stand for something.

Reach out if you have questions or just want to get a closer look of what you might get yourself into to :slight_smile:

we are a ns corp located in catch and querious come join our discord and chat REPZ

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.