Need fit for WH exploration

oh I tried to do that before. did meet some kind people but most just call me noob(which I am in terms of exploration and PVP)

but yeah, I think a 100k magnate can earn about 1M in 1 hour maybe. is that possible in C1-C3 wormholes?

hacking loot is RNG. you can earn 1M in whole day or get 500M from one site. “Expect nothing, hope for everything”.

You can’t effectively put isk/h on exploration. It’s to random. You get better “calculation” looking at what you can make per day, week, month. Also amount of free time is very important factor. Scanning down all signatures in single hole can take over 30 minutes.
WH’s are very time consuming but also very rewarding. I guarantee you that if you gonna stay consistent, replace ship after ship and go back to scanning. In long run you will have enough isk. Just look at everything in wider time frame. Don’t let one bad day discourage you.

Any of the pirate relic sites in C1-C3 will easily get you more than 1 million. Finding them is the issue. Sometimes they are scarce, and sometimes they are not. Logged into a WH the other morning that had 3 relic sites. Got 65 million in 30 minutes. It’s feast or famine. Just keep moving forward.

This ^^

ahh okay thanks

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.