What's your favorite data/relic exploration fit?

As the title says, I’m curious what people like to fly for hunting down data and relic sites in all sections of space. Please post your fit and get some extra awesome points for sharing any travel tips you may have.

Anything with a Zeugma.

2 Likes

@John_Solas Check out exploration-centric corporations - they can really help teach you the ins and outs of exploration and you’ll have fun in the process. I’m in Signal Cartel and highly recommend them assuming we fit your playstyle! :slight_smile:

For wormhole space, I like to fly a Buzzard (has a covert ops cloak):

[Buzzard, Vega Blazar]
Inertial Stabilizers II
Nanofiber Internal Structure II

5MN Y-T8 Compact Microwarpdrive
Relic Analyzer II
Data Analyzer II
Scan Rangefinding Array II

Core Probe Launcher II
Covert Ops Cloaking Device II

Small Ancillary Current Router I
Small Gravity Capacitor Upgrade II

Sisters Core Scanner Probe x16

For low-sec, I like to fly a Stiletto (fast and nullified):

[Stiletto, Vega Blazar]
Inertial Stabilizers II
Inertial Stabilizers II
Nanofiber Internal Structure II

5MN Quad LiF Restrained Microwarpdrive
Scan Pinpointing Array II
Relic Analyzer II

Sisters Core Probe Launcher
Improved Cloaking Device II
Festival Launcher

Small Gravity Capacitor Upgrade II
Small Hyperspatial Velocity Optimizer II

Sisters Core Scanner Probe x16
2 Likes

Anything that my Alpha can fly, and has bonuses to scan and virus strength will be nice

1 Like

Cloaky bubble proof Interceptor for W and null

If doing highsec ghost sites then something cheap I guess in case you die

Amarr is best race for this imo

as Zolle: travel ceptor for everything except superior sleeper caches

for superior sleeper caches: anathema with a damage control and a small armor rep

A <2s align cloaky bubble proof interceptor, as some others have mentioned already.

It’s worse than a regular T2 exploration frigate at scanning or hacking, but is a tiny bit safer in null. A big downside is that it requires near-perfect scanning and hacking skills to be effective.

With lesser skills, the scanning and hacking bonuses of the T1 and T2 explo frigates may be necessary. But then you’re a bit more vulnerable against bubbles if you explore in null sec space.

An exploceptor won’t be caught by bubble camps or cloaky interdictors inside sites, but have very little defences, so they have bombers in sites and smartbombers at gates to watch out for.

Can you link your fit plz?

I could, but I’d rather not give the details as I use it often. :wink:

I gave enough info to create something for yourself!

The one sold with the mindstorm experience pack obv !!!

Astero with Zuegma and Blacklace. Fly Dangerous. Once you experience 60 virus strength it’s hard to go back to anything less.

2 Likes

Why the festival launcher?

Signal Cartel is neutral to everyone in New Eden and follows a strict Credo. The festival launcher is used for fireworks and snowballs - to have respectful fun and show that we don’t shed tears from losses - check out this video from our first birthday celebration!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.