Need help from CCP Customer Support / DEV

Hi I’m trying to get on the test server but I’m not getting an email with a verification code the launcher says “Please enter the verification code we just sent to your email address. If you do not receive the email within 30 minutes, please contact Customer Support.” however customer support cant help?

Might want to read this first

Thanks, I know it has been in VIP mode but its not currently so i assumed it was not any more however this issue has been an issue for the last 3 months has it been in VIP all that time and i never realised? I wouldn’t put it past me tbh.

Ah well then you should maybe read this one

If you have a read down the test server forum you will see many complaints like yours, basically 2FA doesn’t work on SISI. (at least it doesn’t work for everyone) :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Thanks for your help

sisi is now shut down,not vip mode anymore.

Edit: rewrote this. Somehow missed the other answers. Google Authenticator works for 2FA on Singularity. All my accounts have it and all work on SISI (when it’s open for business)

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.