Need help with L2 missions

Yeah, that’s exactly right- laser boats require much more active play. With my Rattler, I:

Warp in
MJD to range
Lock up, drop sentries and start cruise launchers
Keep an eye on the screen while I check my email, pet the cat, and generally wait.
Repeat

With my Nightmare (where I’ve got like 90 seconds of cap with everything going), it’s a constant management of modules, positioning, switching crystals, etc. It makes you fight in a way where you don’t need everything active at once and makes you pay attention while your engaged in the fight. And, honestly, it’s a lot of fun!

My full clear time in sites with both ships is similar, but one is “Easy Mode” one is “Real Pilot Mode”. It’s an equally effective, but totally different style.

1 Like

For all skills, it’s rather a couple of decades…
If you skill these 14 quite early, your ships work better: The Magic 14 - EVE University Wiki

1 Like

The Amarr way is more “There are no other options”. But, yes, I agree; it’s not the easiest race to play, but it is hugely satisfying - and in the long run you will learn a lot that will stand you in good stead.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.