Need Moar Newbros!

I am writing this knowing and expecting full-well to be flamed, roasted, scammed, and generally “eve’d”…

I am relatively new to EVE (about 8 months experience), and I absolutely love it. I cannot stop playing. However, I have a bit of a problem. I am struggling to find like minded people to fly with. I thoroughly enjoy solo play, and micro/small gang fleets. I have no interest in joining a massive corporation or alliance. I spend my in-game time strictly focused on PvP, with some passive ratting between fights.

Basically I am writing this because I am looking for other new (or experienced) people to fly with. I just recently got into faction warfare (Amarr), and I live in lowsec.

If you are interested in flying with, or even talking to me, please don’t hesitate to shoot me a message in game or just reply here.

Thanks!

(PS: This is just an alt.)

1 Like

No flames from me :slight_smile:

Welcome to EVE, happy to hear that you’re having fun and finding a niche.

I’m not the droid you’re looking for, but just wanted to say hello and that we’re not all jerks here-LOL

Good luck in your search and I hope you have a long a lovely career amongst the stars!

1 Like

There are some players who would join FW directly not via corps and run around sort of lost… You might try to look for them in your militia channel, or even in local of your preferred pew pew system.

Good luck and fly dangerous!

I’d advise you to chat up the people who shoot you in low sec. A lot of (especially smaller) corps operate on a “shoot, then recruit” basis. If you get along, and can show you’re able to take a loss and laugh about it, most corps will take you on.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.