Need Zealot fit

Hello

I have been away for a few years and I canty fly all thawt much But I have decent amarr t3 destroyer skills and Zealot skills

At the moment I am mostly doing combat sites. But i find that doing the escalations take a long time in my confessor. So I am looking to try them (like the Mul-Zatah Monastic order) in zealot.

Does any one have a good fit for me?

Hola,

I’m no expert on the Zealot, but I’m going to reply, since nobody responded anything yet.

Zealot is clearly PvP fleet ship, with very good projection of not really exceptional DPS into long distance. Fleet of many Zealots has mucho DPS with good projection, which is good.

Zealot isn’t really a typical solo PvE ship. It certainly can do PvE, but there are others out there, which can do better. In terms of PvE it also suffers from missing utility high slot for probe launcher.

PvE Zealot may be anything from beam kiter to double reps brawler with pulse lasers and web.
You may do DED 4/10 escalations in it, which you describe that you wanna do. Yet it would be suboptimal.

The Zealot is my fav ship. I managed to get that thing to do stuff it was never indented to do. I just don’t have any current fits to post.

thx,

I am still quite a noob. But tbh i dont care about suboptimal. As I said I cant fly much ^^.
And it is mostly atm for escalations like the one I mentioned.

Thx anyway

Here is a fit made in Pyfa and briefly tested on the test server. It is decent.
I would normally not use the ADC in this case and use a second heat sink or something else instead. But let’s stay on the safe side for now. Just hop in the Zealot and experiment.

[Zealot, Zealot fit]

Medium Armor Repairer II
Heat Sink II
Dark Blood EM Armor Hardener
Assault Damage Control II
Dark Blood Thermal Armor Hardener
Multispectrum Energized Membrane II
Medium Armor Repairer II

10MN Afterburner II
Republic Fleet Large Cap Battery
Stasis Webifier II

Heavy Pulse Laser II, Conflagration M

Medium Energy Locus Coordinator II
Medium Ancillary Current Router II

Imperial Navy Acolyte x5

Scorch M x5
Imperial Navy Multifrequency M x5
Imperial Navy Standard M x5
Nanite Repair Paste x80

Thanks alot.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.