Nerf Ganking Megathread

Ok last try. And then I’m done.

No. CCP are clear that pulling concord. I.e moving concord from one area to another. Even to facilitate a gank, is not classed as delaying and therefore is not an exploit. You have been shown this on eve Uni, in statements made by devs on the forums and in other links players have sent you.

It doesn’t matter how forcefully you disagree. You are just WRONG. I had assumed in the other thread that you were being genuine and that there was a language barrier that was causing you to misinterpret what you were reading. But that is obviously not the case. At this point you are just trolling.

If you genuinely have issues with ganking and want things to change and “improve” id suggest basing your concerns around facts…… and not ignoring actual information in the public domain. I’d also suggest that being rude and making false accusations against players like me, who have given you the benefit of the doubt and genuinely tried to engage with on the topic, isn’t the best way to make your case. You are just alienating people for the sake of it.

Good luck. Maybe one day someone will consider taking you seriously again. Until then fly safe

1 Like